Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How did you think New games Of [Gundam Climax] - Minitokyo

How did you think New games Of [Gundam Climax]

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

The Way Of Arts~Springs forever

oh! i Play new games realise in japan name [gundam Climax], the 3D animate starting on menu also very nicevery Nice story mode, hold gundam history inside of it, gracphic is good and the control system more good than [gundam seed never Ebding tomorow],
but [gundam seed Aliance VsZaft ] seems lame =_= , not very good story mode and mission mode, quite bored
free to see the page [gundam climax]
http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ps2_gundam_climax

Good and bad path just choosing by yourself,the future world will change with the path you choosen
Signature
Creator and page design Adminstrator on
GundamModelClub

I loved both games but I seem to prefer the gameplay of Federation vs. Zaft over UC Climax. UC has better graphics and all but it has too many space battles which I don't really like. With regards to strategy, Federation vs. Zaft also has more work involved. I personally want UC mobile suits over Seed but UC's space battles can be boring and very repetetive.

well Last Time i have buy Gundam Climax PS 2 CD Game :o
But i have not Good to play yet XD
I loved Opening Gundam Climax 3D Pretty Good to look's from my eyes :)

eiyu

eiyu

Procrastinating Otaku

I prefer ACE 2 over UC climax because I get to use GP02A to put a hurting to my friend and his Wing Zero Custom.

I like the faster pace action game that ACE 2 provides, but if you want a more historic based story then UC climax is the one

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Commence the rock throwing but Gundam games have always and likely will always suck hardcore ass. It's common practice to create something else that people will buy when you have a hot title or in this case, franchise. What this usually ends up being is a sad attempt to cash in. Seriously Gundam games are some of the worst games out there, which is a sad fact that Gundam fans don't like to accept.

I usually love Gundam series' when they come out, but the games... not so much. Oh how I hope some of the new ones will be good. Precedence on the other hand says don't get your hopes up.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.