Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz]What Is Your Greatest Fear? - Minitokyo

[Quiz]What Is Your Greatest Fear?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

mico-de-avi

mico-de-avi

M-I-C-O! Mico Mico! Go go!

http://images.quizilla.com/S/SW/SWE/sweetycupcake/1143063454_dsquizilla.jpg
Your greatest fear is losing your friends. You most likely have great friends and they mean the world to you! You hear those stories about best friends betraying each other and telling rumors about you and all your darkest secrets. Don't worry too much about it if you have amazing friends. No true friends will do anything like that to you. The worst thing that can happen between you and your TRUE friend(s) is a silly fight that you guys will get over the next minute. Choose your friends well.

Awesome quiz! <:3

I am a member of:
FinalFantasyFans

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

YOUR GREATEST FEAR: Losing Friends

Your greatest fear is losing your friends. You most likely have great friends and they mean the world to you! You hear those stories about best friends betraying each other and telling rumors about you and all your darkest secrets. Don't worry too much about it if you have amazing friends. No true friends will do anything like that to you. The worst thing that can happen between you and your TRUE friend(s) is a silly fight that you guys will get over the next minute. Choose your friends well.

Yep, it's true. Some backstabbed me in the past, oh well...

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

DROP THE FUCKING BANHAMMER ON ZONSLASHSYKATO CUZ HES A SCRUB

chucknorris.

ChaosCraZ

ChaosCraZ

-Me Againt myself-

http://images.quizilla.com/S/SW/SWE/sweetycupcake/1143067969_erealthing.jpg

>>> YOUR GREATEST FEAR:The Future
Your greatest fear is the future. You feel that everything is great right now and we dont need anything. You are also most likely worried about YOUR future, about the job you will have, if you will have a wonderful family, if you will have friends. Don't worry about the future right now, think about today and make it the best you can! Who knows, maybe today could effect your future and make it great!

Is this an illusion that i have in my heart?

redangel6112

redangel6112

DozoYorishiku (Nice to meet you)

http://images.quizilla.com/S/SW/SWE/sweetycupcake/1143091376_ictureshi2.jpg
YOUR GREATEST FEAR: Reality

Your greatest fear is reality. You are afraid of the real world and everything out there. The people who rape, murder, and fight are most likely your greatest fears. Its okay to be afraid, I have to admit, but there are ways to protect yourself. Scream is the number one thing to do, even if they say don't scream. You feel that war is not necessary. If you are the dreamer type, you like to make up your own "perfect" world and just live there. I hate to admit it, but you will have to face the world sometime.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.