Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 About Wolf's Rain - Minitokyo

About Wolf's Rain

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Having talked about Wolf's Rain with some of my friends, and find out that many different ideas towards the ending seem interesting. Some think the wolves died, and at the end they started a new life after another few years. And others said they just found the rakuen... How about you? Of course it is a sad story, but I'd like to listen to your deeper opinion. Thanks^_^

flyingsouldragon

Dragon of old age.

in the end everytings dies and then after some time the circle begins again so the wolves get born again, and go searching for paradise again, just in another time.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

one of my anime magazines has an episode guide saying that all the wolves die but in the end the world gets reborn and the all the wolves come back to life

Signature Image

NickySan

NickySan

Animevore

sometimes it's better to have no clear solution.
the mystery goes on ... as the end of Noir

Signature

Member of => French-Tribu

I only wonder if Kiba is still somehow alive... Even if he just remembers his past or is still part wolf or something, because Cheza did say something about them being together after paradise is opened so just a thought there...

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

I was very interested in Wolf's Rain when I heard news that Bones was going to make a new project.

Fast forward a few years later. Let's just say that I was bored enough to stop watching it halfway through.

I think that the ending wasn't literal but it was more symbolic. the meaning is that you shouldnt look for paradise, but paradise will come to you because you need only to wait out the storm then live in the calm that results which is the prosperous city in the end with everyone alive. basically a rebirth of everone also and the respread of evil into the world beginning the whole process of "ups and downs" all over again much like the capitalist and any other system of government that will have a time of great prosperity and a time of depression.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.