Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do i make a wallpaper or somethin like that on the computer? - Minitokyo

how do i make a wallpaper or somethin like that on the computer?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Ya hi guys! if u could tell me how to make a wallpaper or somethin like that i would be sooooooo thankful cause im new and still gettin used to the stuff here. And i could make new friends! So help me please! Ad THANK U! ^_^' ^_^' :D

Well one of the best and most common program for making a wallpaper in would have to be photoshop.
What you want to do is start of will a page at at least 1024x768 pixels. find a scan that you really like and spend alittle time extracting it using multiple options such as the erase tool, magnetic lasoo, magic wand tool, masking and so forth.

After that you will want to experiment with making a background for it, using an idea you may have and a combination of filters, brushes vectored abjects via the pen or shape tools or your own photos or other work that you may have doen in the past, anything that is a design that has been though out worked hard on and above all is your design.

there is a many sites out there that give tutorials for photoshop such as www.good-tutorials.com

good luck and hope that helps some

Signature Image

Alazuli

Alazuli

Wicked

Photoshop is your best bet, and just experiment with it so you can get exactly what you want. ^^

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.