Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lets Re-Birth - Minitokyo

Lets Re-Birth

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 9 total items

niina02

niina02

Pari prai pa pa~

hi members!
ok, this is a extreme announce.... WE ARE INACTIVE!
so, lets be active again... with the next contest...
A Wall conest!
ok, the rules:

1.- The wall has to be new... i mean, you cannot use and old wall of your gall for this
2.- Any size its ok,well the size inside MT policy [anyway, try to do it in 800*600, 1024*768 or 1200*1600]
3.- Free motive, the only thing that has to have is a winged thing [can be the title, the scan, anything!]
4.- Be original- that is really important
5.- Finally, try to submit the wall to MT, if u can't, or if the moods delete it, submit it in a site like imageshack, potobucket-. Remember, low ecchi its ok, but more that that [like hentai, extremly nudity, or more], no.

when you have finished, please post here or in the group board your submission, with the title and the link. try to put a good description-

We need a Judge, so try to inscribe...!
if u wanna be a judge, you only had to have one wall submited in MT.

Prices:

1st Place:
An original an unique skin 4 u!
A place in the adm of the group
And a secret gift.... ^^

the other places (2 and 3), later will be posted....

Start to submit.... Entries will end april 29th!

Good Luck!

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Yay me will try ^0^ wish me luck i have the scan~! yay~! *hops around*

Kuro-kun15

Kuro-kun15

:Solitary Heart:

;-; I wish I have photoshop so I could participate in all this cool stuff. I have wonderful ideas but I cant make them actually happen. T_T I hate being poor....

Signature
Thanks to lunagata for the siggy and avy! ^^!

sakki-yu

sakki-yu

desert-fish~

... me dont make wallilz... T-T and i dont even have photoshop.... i try to install it... but my comp's got probs..... T-T

Millenia

Millenia

lariho~! X3

Cool! I wanna try it! waaa I wish I had more spare time... but I'll try it! ^___^ winged wallies kawaii~!

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Yay! If I have time (what's lacking for me terribly) I'll try to make some wallie! This contest seems fun! Even if I can't participate, I'll check it out!
Thanks!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

hmmnn...i'll do it, i'm not sure if i'll have done in time though..if it isn't..oh well..

niina02

niina02

Pari prai pa pa~

Short re-count!

Walls Submited: 1 (by Millenia)
Judges: 1 (gel-chan)

Ok, we are fine 4 now.... hope u can submit more wall!

merged: 04-12-2006 ~ 03:25am
another wall, submited by Akarix.
::Believe of innocence: by Akarix

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

hey! :D i havent been here for a LONG time! :) good luck to all you wall makers! [im not sure what to call you guys...] lol! :nya:

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.