Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u like anime crossover? - Minitokyo

Do u like anime crossover?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

I've been thinking what would happen if FMA characters goes to Naruto world...i think it would so funny and interesting XD . So, how about u...do u like it? And which anime u prefer?

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

it's an interesting idea... i like crossovers a lot ! GTO vs Rookies would be great ! lol ^^

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

nejika

nejika

Wow, that would be interesting...sometimes i draw the characters in my imagination though it'll never happens ^_^'

Signature

I think it would be cool too but also very tricky to pull off and make it look good. It would have to be like Ed and Al are there to learn some Alchemy related jutsu from the school in the Village Hidden in the Leafs and not like they are from a different realm all together. That and FMA is a very real and shocking Anime that would probably make the students of Naruto-high a little sick but then again mostly all of the training Ganin are 99% freaks anyway I mean look at Snake! and Guy-Sensei! But they're so cool too! I love all of my boys and men. It would be so cool yeah so awesome! Now I'm not saying that Guy-sensei is one of my guys...he personally makes me twitch but everyone else...woo hoo!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

nejika

nejika

Oh yeah, i just wonder what would happen if Ed and Al would learn jutsu from Naruto world XD . But, hey isn't interesting though it kinda lame that Naruto would learn alchemy and combined with jutsu... ;)

Signature

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yeah I would like to see that. Oi would not mind seeing gundam seed and ings crossover with each other.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

It will be fun to see anime crossovers, but the only crossover, real crossover that exit in TV actually is Jimmy and Timmy's power hour from Nickelodeon. Maybe both cartoons are made for nick, but they're produced by different companies (DNA and Frederator), is not like to see the Hanna-Barbera or Disney characters togethers. But like the rights of a TV serie are different in Japan and Northamerica, will be hard to see an anime crossover.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

if bleach and naruto crossed it would be kick ass! with everyone from bleacj kicking ass, lol. also zoids and gundam seed.

nejika

nejika

Quote by chaosmongooseif bleach and naruto crossed it would be kick ass! with everyone from bleacj kicking ass, lol. also zoids and gundam seed.

yeah, i'm agree with you...and i'm sure that if bleach + naruto crossed over it'll be more fun and interesting XD . Like CLamps

Signature

ChibiAmalys

ChibiAmalys

Look at My Faves!

Hmm its interesting to see naruto chara. in FMA.
How's about FMA in DBZ now thats strange.

"What comes around goes around"
-Lulu
Signature

mindlesslymika

wife school drop out

i think it would be intresting but VERY difficult to pull off... not only would intellegently intermingleling the stories be hard but the art styles mixing well (or being changed) would be difficult

Its an interresting idea, but VERY hard to pull off. I think Yu Yu Hakusho/Inuyasha or Gundam/Fullmetal Alchemist crossovers would be good. A REALLY easy pair to match would be Samurai Champloo and Rurouni Kenshin because they are both about Japan around the Meji era and they, for the most part, stay on a realistic level. Unfortunately, that would also make the crossover pretty boring. :(

nejika

nejika

Em, I think Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai Deeper Kyo also nice...battousai meet Demon eyes kyo haha... ^_^'

Signature

supersay

supersay

Yo! Wass'up...?

usually the american cartoons are used to do the crossover. see xmen vs spiderman or superman & Batman and such. But I think it will be very interesting if the anime studios/mangakas want to create crossover...
I think I want to see Gundam Seed vs Gundam Wing together, but hey... too bad they are in different realm and century ^_^'

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

there are some really interesting crossovers suggested here ^.^
i like the idea of fma+naruto and naruto+bleach. kenshin+kyo would make a great samurai anime XD let's see some weird ones...how about something along the lines of doraemon+pokemon?

nejika

nejika

doraemon+pokemon? lol...*pls don't get me wrong Nobita* haha...interesting, and how abt Digimon+Pokemon+Doraemon?...*hmm, to much "mon-mon-mon" eh ^_^'

Signature

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

have there ever been any anime crossovers? I guess Tsubasa Chronicles and xxxHolic count as crossovers since you do see characters in both of those shows sometimes.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

interesting idea...
imagine BLEACH and Gundam cross together...
that will be weird...

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

Sometimes crossovers are fun, also I like seeing pictures of crossovers they are fun to see^^

nejika

nejika

O.o Gundam and Bleach?...strange but it'll be fun...watch out all gundams and shinigamis...hehe

Signature

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

How I said, like rights of an anime are different in America and Japan, the only say to see a crossover is if both series belongs to the same mangaka.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

of cause - tsubasa chronicle is the best example! that's soooo cool... things that didn't end in other animes can end happily in crossovers! ^-^

segawalilac

segawalilac

~Eternal Bakaness~

Cross overs are funny...but i don't think that Naruto and FMA would cross over in any ways...because they they're by different animation company and the mangaka is different...and it's from different manga magazine...

Is it fun to have cross overs, but I guess the best example is Tsubasa RC and xxholic

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

gundam wing crossover gundam seed. and bring up my wing zero vs freedom thread that was banned awhile back to. lol XD it would of been a great fight

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.