Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleting Forums by yourself - Minitokyo

Deleting Forums by yourself

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I was just wondering if it was possible to delete my own previous forums that I've made.......I've looked in the Forum's FAQ but there is onl something about deleting posts but not forums...........I'm hoping that this isn't a really dumb question.......or that someone else has taken it.......

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Well you can't "delete" threads as you say, you can only report them, and then they will be closed... and they will appear with a crossed bar on them in the forum section. But thread deletion isn't an implemented feature in MT :)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Just for clarification mods will not close threads by request there has to be some legitimate reasoning behind closing a thread ie constant flaming occuring or thread is superlative and fosters no discussion. We will not close a thread simply because a member no longer wishes them to be open anymore

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.