Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo's gallery - Minitokyo

Minitokyo's gallery

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

i have some scan of PrincessPrincess
but the gallery not exist :sweat:

do you have the same experience
what gallery the MT should add here ?

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I think that that gallery should exist :o
If not, there is a thread where you request categories.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

there's a thread of Nuriko Anime series scans you want uploaded, if you sure have some scans wanna share ^o^, then you can request here, but im not sure if all the requests can be dome or not ?!

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

If the series does not exist yet but you know what the name is (ie Princess Princess) then please upload them into the "other" category.

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

If I'm not mistaken, this series never made it into Anime. Its a manga. Therefore it should not be able to be made into the categories...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by nolovethere's a thread of Nuriko Anime series scans you want uploaded, if you sure have some scans wanna share ^o^, then you can request here, but im not sure if all the requests can be dome or not ?!

Anime categories will only be made if there is alot of submissions for that anime. If there is not sufficient say 1 or 2 wallpapers then there is no chance of that anime ever getting a category unless more submissions are made.

Furthermore since there is already a thread for requesting new anime categories I am closing this thread

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.