Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 about chrno crusade's ending (SUPER SPOILER!) - Minitokyo

about chrno crusade's ending (SUPER SPOILER!)

Tagged under Chrno Crusade

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

I think it's too tragic... depressing and a hell of a heart breaker...

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

The manga ending is far far far more better than the anime one.
I fyou loved Chrno Crusade and you haven't read the manga, then you should read it.

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

I haven't read the manga yet, but I guess I'll have to read it one day, coz I have heard lots of good things about it. The anime's ending was tragic, and depressing, but I think that's one of the things that makes it such a good series...not that I wanted Rossete or Chrno to die or anything, but I guess their death makes it more realistic and memorable....it makes it stand out from the usual happy endings where everyone just lives happily ever after (Afterall every living soul must pass away someday I guess)...It's unfortunate how none of the reunions (Rosette & Joshua and Satella & Florette) actually end in happiness...It's the first mini anime series I've seen, and I love it...I wonder if I'll ever find another mini series to top CC? lol...well sorry, for the long entry but I do have one question about the ending that puzzles me: Why does Father Remington keep calling himself a sinner? Thanks to anyone who can answer this ^^

I might agree on you guys.. but to tell you what I just see in that series is the plot of the happenings what is written in the bible... The revelation, the lady of fatima showing up to the 3 children which told them the prediction of what will happen... and the other happenings which will truly happen.. But really do hate the endings... I wish there is a "Chrono Crusade 2", and i hope Azumaria can resurrect the dead persons or something.... TT____TT it also made me cry when Rosette and Chrono died... Hey.. did Chrono said his true feeling to Rosette?

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Hell yeah the ending of Chrono Crusade was really really totally depressing !
And I thought they'd have a very happy ending !
I did cry tears of sympathy and grief at how all our favorite and main characters died.

At the same time it angered us fans because the fact that whatever they were trying achieve and the many obstacles taken were all wasted for nothing. XD

C'mon, a great anime like that deserves a peaceful ending, since all the heros were protecting people. Now who's going to protect them now that Aion is still ALIVE ?!

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

Yeah. I also found it very sad. Most of the characters died. But looking on the bright side, I think Rosette and Chrno were living their last days happily together and departed at the same time.

I've finished watching/reading Chrno Crusade since July. However,the series'ending still touches me a lot.

Maybe this sounds irrelevant, I have read a funny cartoon of the romance of three kingdoms. Whenever the main characters die,on the next page there's a picture of that character received a payment from the author, and had a vacation at Hawaii.

I imagine that, like that cartoon, after that touching ending scenes, Rosette, Chrno got paid by Moriyama-sensei and went for a honeymoon at Hawaii. That makes me feel a lot better.

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Yes I agree totally!It was super depressing,I can't bear to remember the BGM used while they were at the carnival,I feel as though I could just cry!It hurts me so much...But at least they died together..one of the saddest part was where Azmaria found the place the lived while waiting for their death...She could see all those things...and I cried along..Just talking about it makes me sad!T.T

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

Personally, I was rather pleased with the ending of the anime, and found it to be one of the best possible endings they could have provided. It was certainly a nice change from the rather consistently disappointing (either weak or over the top) endings that most previous Gonzo series had provided, and while their deaths certainly were sad, I would have been absolutely PISSED if the series had tried to pull some sort of half-assed trick to let Chrno and Rosette somehow live happily ever after. Not after it had gone to such great lengths to outline the situation.

i think it was a really beautiful ending but irritaiting to! that aion lived was soo GRRRRRRR! i don't get why he would live!

I don

Ending made me cry. And yes, Joshua was lame.

Saddest part was when the other 3 sisters saw Rosette and Chrono on the bench, both dead, then they suddenly burst into tears.

After watching this, I never touched the DVD again. I also removed the mp3 of Chrono Crusade's opening song from my Winamp playlist. I just couldn't bare to be reminded of the ending again.

One of the most heart-breaking endings I have ever seen.

it is the most depresing ending I've ever seen! I kind of saw all that coming but still...
and joshua.... if at least him would have returned to normal the ending would have been a little happier (or at least I think so). I liked the anime ending better though it was more touching and emotional... the other one for some reason didn't touch my heart that much...
ps: anyone knows where I can find a picture of the photograph? (a good quality one... I've found a couple but they don't look too good)

Bizarre

Bizarre

The One

Quote by chrno9999Here's my message's contents:

I just finished watching this Chrno Crusade series... and I feel terrible now about how the ending goes. I need some enlightments from members here, as I even can't sleep . Here's what made me REALLY sad

* Rosette's death, she is very cheerful and strong from the beginning, and also very funny. In the end, she looked really weak, afraid, and gloomy. I cannot face her death

* Crno's death... why there's nothing he can do to make the ending better

* Joshua, which lost memory, is terrible. Rossette wasted her life making a contract to save Joshua, while in the end of the day, she even cannot reunite with Joshua, even for a bit of time. This is very tragic

* The Photograph IS REALLY TOUCHING! Damn! It's like they were really having fun at the carnival, dancing, taking photos, etc... but suddenly everything is taken away by Aion, Rossette brainwashed, and that's simply the last time they are united (the 4 of them). This photograph thing made me really sad, even Rossette didnt have a chance to see it . It's terribe if I think how she's still very normal while the photograph is taken, then a few moments later, she's gone

* Remington's BAAAaaaad fortune

* Even Stella is death too, and she also failed to reunite with her sister

* Azmaria, which is left alone, only with tha photograph of all her dead friends... I prefer to be dead to if I was her. Tragic

* Why everyone ended up failing? (Rosette failed to reunite with Joshua, Stella failed with Florette, Crono cannot keep Rosette alive...)

oh and Rosette died at 16 is simply TRAGIC

while Aion the sucker is still alive while all the good guys which fight with all they had, everything they believe in, and tremendous faith.....died

I agree with you... it's sad indeed, but for Azmaria to die just because all her friends died?

I have a better idea, she can just imitate Rosette's personality, and then... she can go kick demon a$$... make them all pay for their masters' bidding... BWAHAHAHAHA... Kill them all!

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

Quote by dlkhmyguys for me even the manga chrono crusade made me felt like crying.I guess the ending is very touchin...sob i like the way she and chrono met in the church...

even me couldnt die alone like sister rossete.wat happen if die without beloved.Our soul wont live in peace either..

well,i absolutely agree with what have u said!^^same feeling and opinion in the ending!^^

i thought the ending was kind of sad. but at least they died together

Quote by chrno9999Here's my message's contents:

I just finished watching this Chrno Crusade series... and I feel terrible now about how the ending goes. I need some enlightments from members here, as I even can't sleep . Here's what made me REALLY sad

* Rosette's death, she is very cheerful and strong from the beginning, and also very funny. In the end, she looked really weak, afraid, and gloomy. I cannot face her death

* Crno's death... why there's nothing he can do to make the ending better

* Joshua, which lost memory, is terrible. Rossette wasted her life making a contract to save Joshua, while in the end of the day, she even cannot reunite with Joshua, even for a bit of time. This is very tragic

* The Photograph IS REALLY TOUCHING! Damn! It's like they were really having fun at the carnival, dancing, taking photos, etc... but suddenly everything is taken away by Aion, Rossette brainwashed, and that's simply the last time they are united (the 4 of them). This photograph thing made me really sad, even Rossette didnt have a chance to see it . It's terribe if I think how she's still very normal while the photograph is taken, then a few moments later, she's gone

* Remington's BAAAaaaad fortune

* Even Stella is death too, and she also failed to reunite with her sister

* Azmaria, which is left alone, only with tha photograph of all her dead friends... I prefer to be dead to if I was her. Tragic

* Why everyone ended up failing? (Rosette failed to reunite with Joshua, Stella failed with Florette, Crono cannot keep Rosette alive...)

oh and Rosette died at 16 is simply TRAGIC

while Aion the sucker is still alive while all the good guys which fight with all they had, everything they believe in, and tremendous faith.....died

I totally agree with you but for Aion I already know that he will stay alive because he's the devil and he said that he's the first and the last, the beginning and the end. We can't deal with the evil, there will always be evil on Earth.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.