Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The sealed sword frenzy - Minitokyo

The sealed sword frenzy

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 18 total items

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

New movie :D
I loved it :D

Did you guys watch it?
I loved the ending XD

Signature Image

chiriann

chiriann

Twin sister of Jenova

This OAV is hilarious, I love it very much. At last, a good Bleach anime (after all those fillers)... The ending is awsome, I loved Byakuya`s entrance :).

Signature

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Yeah..It was Very good..In the beggining i thought it was again A review...But hey i was really wrong..Still i want to see what will happen with Aizen:(

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

what's the story line about? is the ending/opening the same? i will like to watch it if i have the time. ^^

Lol.... I really love that show. Ichigo rulez!

You wouldn't betray me, right?

Be-chan

Be-chan

SPREAD THE BLEACH LOVE!!! xD

The Sealed Sword Frenzy was A LOT BETTER than the first OVA I thought...
I think I will watch that again and again and again to survive this silly fillers...
the ending REALLY was lovely! xD esp. that with yoruichi urahara and soi! xD *ROFLZ*

*~miageta yozora no hoshi-tachi no hikari~*
---Look up at the light of the stars in the night sky---

Funny to see Zaraki and Yachiru-chan got lost in Karakura town...lol

And when Ichigo called Hitsugaya 'little one', reminded me of Edward from FMA...lol, and since the voice actress for Hitsugaya and Edward is one and the same, i couldn't stop myself from watching scene over and over again...it was so funny... :p

The appearance of Gin and Aizen in the last few seconds was excellent too...

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

The Ova was great! i loved that Kibo gave Hitsuyaga Toushirou more parts in this anime- his action was just mind-blowing! (*ahhhh* i love him~~!)
Ichigo's final fight was awesome as well, that was a brilliant fight!

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Gosh Byakuya really look like he came from the world of counts... haha like Count Cain... hehe

They looked soo cool in modern clothes at the end
And the show was good, too.

The OVA was absolutely great! :D I liked the fanservice especially... those scenes when Zaraki was running after the train... I was like... WTF, is he really serious?! And as it turns out, he was... I think Zaraki was the best part in the entire OVA :) And also Renji's acting in the beginning, when he was going to shoot Ichigo's dad... LOL!

Everyone looked cool in the end, in modern clothes... but I liked Kira's stance especially (when he was holding the map and looking all cute and confused). And featuring Gin and Aizen in the end was also a nice cameo.

Ahahaha~ The ending's nice~!
Tee he he
Yeah~ Byakuya looks so good in the black suit~
So as Toushiro~ esp in school uni... i think~
So cute XD

I liked seeing all the characters in today's clothes. They should do that more often ^_^

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

Quote by DarkScarletRoninI liked seeing all the characters in today's clothes. They should do that more often ^_^

I hope we get to see them in the human world in the fillers or in the next series!
This ova was much better than the first...that was just a new version of a previous episode!

:)

Signature Image

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

the ova was soo nice i loved it

Seem like I'm the only one who haven't seen it X-O

Surprisingly, the second Bleach OVA was good, and I guess the fans needed something of better quality than the fillers....Also, I really liked the ending.... :nya:

This is absolutely an entertaining OVA.Featuring Hitsugaya,Ukitake and Shunsui for this episode was a good thing.But the best part was having the Shinigamis in modern outfit.I totally enjoy it! :)

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.