Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach Soi Fong Tech Wall - Minitokyo

Bleach Soi Fong Tech Wall

page 1 of 1 15 total items

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Ok~ After walling for so long, I decided to try out a new style, tech. So just wondering how am I doing?

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/9575/techtest7ny.jpg

Signature

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

Great work :D
You should definately submit that :D

Signature Image

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

hmm, the colors are nice and i like the shapes as well , but the upper right part is blank , try a text for example or more shapes ,or the two together ..

*the man from jupiter*

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

It still feels a bit...empty, and untechy. &, this is just a personal thing ^_^' but the vector stars at least seem a bit bright for the chara scan.

I'm not very familiar with tech style myself, but it does remind me of some of the pop walls I've been seeing a lot of lately. For example: Death, Soul Music, squared., and What's Up Sweetcakes? Just take a look and see if they inspire you.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

like Blusake has mentioned, in order to create something tech-ish, you need to limit the amount of shapes you are prepared to unleash. For tech, the main thing is that you will need something of a limited to either side polygon.

For example, the honeycomb down there, could use the accompanying shapes of other more "sharp" shapes that take up the wallpaper as well as design it in that way.

The stars are rather not necessary. It is too eyecatching and sweet to be mixed with a strong character like this one.

Try to limit the amount of shapes you want. This way, it can make something more decent.
Try looking at this one for what I mean : This wall

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

o.0! Ok~ Anyway, before i read your comments I already tried to do some changes. So this is what I did before you all commented.

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/7665/techtest6mi.jpg

Hope you can take a look again and gimme some tips. Kinna new to this. >.<

Signature

cool~

I like the changes you made...but it still feels a little empty
Maybe if you extended the yellow color more to the right? The white is really bright in comparison...maybe use the orange color as a highlight as well
The butterflies are rather untechy like the stars as well

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Haha~ Wanted to try a slight oriental look or rather since butterflies are related to the character.

Another update: http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5802/techtest8ha.jpg

Signature

ugh..I think the previous one looks better than the updated version...too much, too extreme...overflow X.X u get the point
but...the colour..yellow..doesn't really suit..makes it look..plain =.=

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

MarlinWahoo

MarlinWahoo

Lord of the Roc

Quote by Milkiyough..I think the previous one looks better than the updated version...too much, too extreme...overflow X.X u get the point
but...the colour..yellow..doesn't really suit..makes it look..plain =.=

I definitely agree that this newer version looks a little too busy. I'd go for text on the previous revision. It couldn't hurt to try it.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

keep the second version, remove the orbs at the lower left end.
that true type font on the right that in incorporated into the pattern needs to be gone.
Black and white is good, Grey and Yellow is an ugly color, so you might wanna look more into that aspect.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Have to agree that yellow+gray sort of clashes. Also, some texturing in the bg would blend the chara and tech elements better.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I understand that butterflies are related to the character. I would do one, and pixelate it so it looks like it was on a computer screen to match the tech-y thing. The second version is definitly the best.

Just a personal preference, but I LOVE grey and yellow together. :)

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Nice wall.. I like it ^^

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.