Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Samurai Champloo Good or Bad - Minitokyo

Samurai Champloo Good or Bad

Tagged under Samurai Champloo

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

I just got done watching Samurai Champloo and I think it's one of the best anime i've seen what do you think?

I wouldn't consider it one of the best I've seen, but we all have our opinion. But that doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy the series. I really did enjoy it. It really had it moments, and some good action scenes.

its pretty good but not the best

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

Samurai Champloo is a good anime series. I really like it. It has its funny moments and fighting moments.

Shortypants

Shortypants

I'm bad

It's retared and thats why i don't reely like but it is funny

theman91

Is She Hot To you too

I like it . It was cool

It's probably the only anime I have stopped watching before half of the first episode. I can't say I really want to go on watching it but I don't discard the possibility that I may watch more even if it's unlikely to be in a near future.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

tokyogurl

Call meh Kuri if ya' want

Well to say my opinion...
I like samurai champloo (luv it actually xD)
It's a cool episode, not boring to watch, and funny.

I absolutely love Samurai Champloo its so funny.

May the force be with you!

When I heard they were making a "hip-hop samurai adventure" with a bunch of big name producers, I was expecting FLCL with rap music. Instead we got the greatest intro song ever tacked on to basically a Bebop rehash. I'm cool with that, but at the same time really disappointed. The soundtrack could have been legendary, like, I was expecting a lot more rap, instead of just one track. Like, FLCL was so great because it was basically a 3 hour long music video, that's what I was really hoping for Champloo.

Samurai Champloo is a great anime series. I loved the action, music and especially the 3 main characters.

It sounded stupid when I read the description. Of course, it wasn't a great series in terms of story, but it was entertaining to watch if you enjoy fighting.

Signature Image

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

It is a good anime series well worth watching

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I like it a lot. I like how it has hip-hop in it. The sword fights are awesome. The music is great.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

The animation and story were great but the music was absolutely fantastic. Intro, outro, background... everything was perfectly done. IMO one of the best animes ever and best OST as well. I've rewatched it so many times because it's that good

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

i dont really like it--the character designs dont appeal to me at all, and i hate the music. . .

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Yeah, the more I see of the show the more music I find that I like in it...like last night was part 2 of Miscreants (sp?) Anywho...I loved the music that played while Mugen was *spoiler* and having his flashback. Just beautiful, I think Watanabe chose very well for the music he used to influence this story. I think this is every bit as good an anime as Cowboy Bebop was if not better.

I love it cause its got great story, humor, action, and music. Whenever I think of great anime, this title always pops into mind.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i think it's a brilliant anime. It's really unique. i love the story line, each character was perfectly designed. i would say it's an anime worthy of an award (if there is award for animes...)

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Great anime, one of my top 5

I'd got too say it's good I liked it, but it wasn't my favorite.

merged: 04-14-2006 ~ 07:19am

merged: 04-14-2006 ~ 07:19am

Modi

Modi

God of battle rage

champloo is teh shiznit

Komm Susser Tod
the sad wish of a warrior
with noone and nothing
to fight for.

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

Samurai Champloo was a "good" show but not one of the best. It's great for those "light" viewers (those who watch an episode here and there, as most of the episodes are pretty much stand-alone and don't require much knowledge of previous ones). And since it can be watched by "light" viewers, it's great for introducing those who are new into anime. But for those who like longer story-arcs such as myself (3+ episodes per story arc), Champloo can't make it at the top. Champloo won't make my top 10 list but is guaranteed a spot somewhere in my top #15-20 series.

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."
-Yamamoto Tsunenori, Ha Gakure (Hidden Leaves)

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I loved it! Hillarious!

Maybe not one of the best ever, but definately at the top 10 on my list. I undertook a marathon to just finish it - I couldn't stop watching.

I mean, sumarai rappers and hip-hoppers, doing the rappr thing in the handel of his katana - I mean, hillarious! It completely cracked me up.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.