Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 >Kazuki vs Soushi< - Minitokyo

>Kazuki vs Soushi<

Tagged under Soukyuu no Fafner

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Hajimemashite kudasai.I am new here but I already have question to ask(hehehe :))I just wondering..u guys like kazuki-kun or soushi-kun?I think I like soushi better then kazuki coz soushi is more mature,cooler,smarter and cute.But I think kazuki is ok too :sweat:hm...what do u guys think? XD

epsilon86

Scanner

epsilon86

Epsilon

Definitely soushi for me. He is one of the main reason I watch soukyuu no fafner. This anime did not disappoint me. It make me love soushi more and more. He has a very calm and cool character. I definitely choose soushi over kazuki!

I have a question: Is soushi like Athrun and Kazuki like Kira from Gundam Seed. Just curious...

yeah i have some feeling in that too but I like Soushi more than Kazuki not bcoz he same as Athrun(I prefer Kira) but his personality is mystery..hm..cool but Kazuki is innocent child so I like him too(not soo much)

epsilon86

Scanner

epsilon86

Epsilon

Is soushi like athrun? That was a question that i am pondering too. I think on some level, they have some strong similarities. They are both characters that appear strong and always protect their friends. But deep inside, they are actually very fragile. As for kira and kazuki, i think they are not so similar. I will say kazuki are more like shin from GSD. Partly due to their look. :P

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

Quote by yamamotoyohkoI have a question: Is soushi like Athrun and Kazuki like Kira from Gundam Seed. Just curious...

A bit i think... but not so much

XD and for the question, i love SOUSHI and like Kazuki ^^

~ We can fly together ~

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

hmm, I think Kazuki's a combination of Kira and Shinn. He feels the need to protect his friends, even though he may not like to fight. He's calmer than Shinn (like Kira), but he looks more like Shinn, esp the Shinn scream :D He wants to run away, and gets angry somewhat easily.

Soushi kinda reminds me of Rey actually. probably because of his hair. You don't really see much of his feelings until later on. but yeah, I see the similarity to Athrun, in that he seems always troubled.

I'm not too fond of Soushi, probably because I didn't know why he acts the way he does until I watched the OVA and understood it a bit better. Kazuki, I don't know, I kinda like him, but not love him...

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

Quote by MapleRosehmm, I think Kazuki's a combination of Kira and Shinn. He feels the need to protect his friends, even though he may not like to fight. He's calmer than Shinn (like Kira), but he looks more like Shinn, esp the Shinn scream :D He wants to run away, and gets angry somewhat easily.

Soushi kinda reminds me of Rey actually. probably because of his hair. You don't really see much of his feelings until later on. but yeah, I see the similarity to Athrun, in that he seems always troubled.

That is a strong point o..o, you are right! :D
Rey(lookslike-actitude)+Asuran(inner troubles)= almost soushi XD
Shin(lookslike-easyway)+Kira(quite?)= Kazuki-less
But yes... that is the point XD

Quote by MapleRoseI'm not too fond of Soushi, probably because I didn't know why he acts the way he does until I watched the OVA and understood it a bit better. Kazuki, I don't know, I kinda like him, but not love him...

Well... in the beggining i either understand soushi so much... then, when i watched the serie for second time (i have watched it three times already XD), i got it. Maybe the Dramas helped me a lot :P
^^ see you around (sooner i wish)

~ We can fly together ~

hm...its true b'coz the character creator is same that is hisashi hirai...what will happen if kazuki attitude is like kira(quite) and shoushi is like shinn(aggresive)?pretty funny hahaha but shoushi for me!

Kazukeee! =D

But I like Soushi too. For me, Soushi is a complex version of Athrun =D. And Kazuki a simple version of Kira! They seem gay together \O/

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump extremely old threads. Especially ones that are more then 2 years old.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.