Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What could you give to Yuuko for a wish? - Minitokyo

What could you give to Yuuko for a wish?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ikki333

ikki333

Ni idea

Yuuko, the dimensional witch, change the most preciated things for a wish... interchange of things wich got a same value... so what could you give to Yuuko for a wish? tell what is your wish too... it, that you change, must be very, very, very important... it most important for you.

My english is bad, I know it :sweat:... I hope you unserstand.

Nu se... probando esto

Hira-Chan

Hira-Chan

~kono hikaru~

That's okay. It's understandable. =]

My wish would be to find someone special for me. Not necessarily a love, the person can be just a friend. I don't really have anything precious, so I guess I'd tell her to pick for me...ahaha.

Btw, you mispelled "Yuuko." It's actually just "Yuko." Just one "u."

I saw the two writing...

My wish would be to travel and cross dimensions like shaolan ans sakura !

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

vulpecular

vulpecular

Bunny Love <3

Quote by Hira-ChanBtw, you mispelled "Yuuko." It's actually just "Yuko." Just one "u."

Well, it could be romanized either way, depending on which system you use. Straight character to pronounciation supports 'Yuuko'. However, 'Yuko' has shown up on some official merchandise. In either case, the u is supossed to be a long one. I rather consider 'Yuuko' as more correct phoenetically, but it's more like personal preference.

As for what I'd give to Yuuko...
I don't desire desperately for something, so I'd probably not even be able to make it into her shop ._.

My wish would be to get so close to a girl that love doesnt even describe our relationship and I would give up my past life just to be with that person...

nahuel19

nahuel19

te haces el malo gil!!

I M ONLY NEED A GIRLFRIEND! Y NO SE HAGAN LAS LOCAS!

I don't need this

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

i want to work in her shop ^^
m.i.a. ^^

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Threads with over 4 weeks inactivity aren't meant to be bumped, as this was before, also it wont lead anywhere meaningful now so I'll close it.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.