Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Inside Man...great movie - Minitokyo

Inside Man...great movie

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I just saw this amazing new movie directed by Spike Lee with an all-star cast (Denzel Washington, Clive Owen, Jodie Foster and more) and was really impressed with it.
Not only did it live up to the hoped for suspense/thrill factor...the script was amazingly wellwritten and the acting excellent. The plot itself was just great.

For those who haven't heard about it:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454848/

I don't want spoilers for people who haven't seen it yet, but even the weakest plot point was only a very minor nitpick because it was a tiny bit cliche but the rest of the plot was so original that it didn't matter.

From the first moments of the movie when I heard the neat Indian music they were playing for the opening credits I knew that I would like the movie for its uniqueness
Also...I thought the movie did an impressive job creating realistic supporting characters as well as the NYC setting
I love Clive Owen and this was the best Denzel movie I've seen lately...Jodie Foster also did a good job

For those of you who've seen it...what did you think of the plot/script/acting/etc?
It reminded me somewhat of Ocean's Eleven although obviously is much more serious and not lighthearted

I know that's in number one in the US box office... but have people been hearing about it in general?

Kuzoku

Kuzoku

Sweet Dreamer

It is opening here (SA) tomorrow but luckily I got invited to the premierre so I am going with a friend to see it later tonight. I will definately let you know what I though when I have seen it. Cant wait ^_^*

Those who dream sweet dreams forget the pain of yesterday

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.