Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 There will be a third season of Rozen Maiden? - Minitokyo

There will be a third season of Rozen Maiden?

Tagged under Rozen Maiden

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Elda

Elda

501st Joint Fighter Wing

that is the point

today i finish Rozen Maiden Traumend and the final, well, is a lot sad, because Hinaichigo and Souseiseki are "dead" and Alice not show yet.

i hope that the studioi Peach-Pit make for the continuation of RM Traumend, if i be honest, i think that the best is an Ova, because a third season i think that is some pointless, and...well, i wish a continuation because i wanna see together to the six Rozen Maidens Shinku, Hinaichigo, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Kanaria and Suigintou.

wich is your opinion?

I agree with you Elda. I want another season, I'm not satisfied with the ending.

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Why don't we take this to the RZM group? Its getting inactive...

Well I do hope that there would be a third season. There are many implications in the two seasons which may make room for a third, but chances are, they wouldn't.

Strangely, I have been notified that Peach-Pit has been doing things half-heartedly; its Dears and Zombie Loan have rushed endings, and the rate of its manga publishing is one book in half a year. Furthermore, Peach-Pit is now currently working on a new project, which I am afraid may end up with a third rate conclusion like all of its projects up to date.

RM has a lot of potential to create an excellent ending, but its a pity that its creators are not really getting enough feedback.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I fear redundancy if it continues on. I think that Rozen Maiden Traumend helped the overall experience, and it does leave an opening for more, but when you make more you risk ruining the whole thing. The characters were very enjoyable, and it could be quite interesting to see them once again. I would watch another season without a second thought, but I would just hope that it doesn't suck.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

actually comparing to the first season, rozen maiden traumend actually more demanding for continuation of the story than the first season.

Actually it surprise me when they decide to make rozen maiden traumend. Despite incomplete story it still got a pretty decent ending. But in traumend, the ending left even more incomplete feeling mainly because many things have happened and it still not resolved yet.

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Hehe..well,i never saw Rozen Maiden but i hope that they will make another season 'cause i know how much you like this anime :)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Looking back I must say that they probably *should* have finished the series after the 2nd season. As shoujoboy said, the show might become tapered out if it goes on for another season, then another. I was pleased, however, that it had a 2nd season, but not that pleased in the ending. The characters are too cute and sweet for the seriousness of the plots.

Suigin-tou's still my favorite though~~~

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

rainbowflareon

rainbowflareon

I AM DEVIL.

3rd season...Of they are going to make one, I prefer them to make it after the manga is finished..so that they don't need to hide secrets for that...
I have heard that they are making OVA though..

Anything is better than nothing.

You wouldn't betray me, right?

I think 2rd season is not so good as 1rd season, I am waiting for the OVA and the 3rd season.

Elda

Elda

501st Joint Fighter Wing

I will pray for that Peach-Pit make it

solwyvern

solwyvern

wight

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26342&page=105
http://solwyvern.animepaper.net/

Elda

Elda

501st Joint Fighter Wing

Quote by solwyvernhttp://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26342&page=105

uh, scuse me, but...what you wanna mean with that link?

well...i heard that there will be the 3rd season of Rozen Maiden..n it will out next year..hurm..i think the title is Alice dis time..but i'm not too sure bout it..

Elda

Elda

501st Joint Fighter Wing

Quote by -M-i-s-S-X-well...i heard that there will be the 3rd season of Rozen Maiden..n it will out next year..hurm..i think the title is Alice dis time..but i'm not too sure bout it..

really? wow, i hope that information be true, and most important, than that continuacion be release this year, jeje

and besides, sinceritly, i prefrer an OVA that a third season because there is not enought argument for a third season, but for an OVA yes... :)

solwyvern

solwyvern

wight

this. you did not check the links properly.

..the "Rozen Maiden Fan Appreciation Assembly" was held in Yokohama on Feb. 19th. The assembly was said to include a "suprise" at the end....

(Japanese blog on what happened at the site)
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/yosiaki4912/e/...9b8aad1e7da6b0

RMT thread #179
491 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2006/02/19(日) 20:15 ID:izY1Qmys
感謝祭情報まとめ
・特別編の恐らくOVA 
・SRDX翠の再販は無し 店頭在庫(...)
・SRDX金糸雀は6月発売 雛苺以å¤(...)
・SRシリーズ発売決定
・限定テレカ水銀燈余る

translation:
#491 Name: Annonymous
Summery information of the Appreciation event:
-Rozen Maiden Special edition, probably OVA
-SRDX Suisei will NOT be produced, what's in stores is the last.
-SRDX Kanaria is sold in June. All characters besides Hina are currently in design.
-Plans to sell the SR series is decided.
-There's a surplus of the Suigintou limited edition telephone cards.

RMT Thread #178
519 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2006/02/20(月) 00:54 ID:UE4fA6cC
さて、感謝祭から今頃帰ってきã(...)
別に報告なんて既に腐るほどさã(...)

1.ローゼンメイデン特別編制ä(...)
  地上波で放送なのかOVAã(...)
2.SRDX金糸雀が6月に発å(...)
  雛苺は皆様の応援しだいとã(...)
3.福岡で4月の終わりごろにé(...)
  麻生大臣も来るらしい。

他にもいろいろあるけどまあいã(...)
とにかくすごく楽しかった。
翠星石から蒼星石への手紙の朗è(...)

Translation:
#519 Name: Annonymous
I came back from the Appreciation event guys.
Since there's probably a ton of reports out there, I will just write what I want to say.

1. "Rozen Maiden Special Edition" is a announced. Specifics are unknown.
Whether its even on TV or an OVA is still unknown. Only thing that's certain is that its decided.

2. SRDX Kanaria is scheduled to be sold in June. Suigintou, Shinku, and Souseiseki is also decided.
Hina Ichigo would depend on the fan's support.

3. A festival in Fukuoka that's planned to be held in April, plans to use Rozen Maiden as their offical character.
Minister of Foreign Affairs Taro Aso is also planning to attend.

3rd season will most likely be October, according to my sources

merged: 04-19-2006 ~ 06:16pm
The letters are messed up. this site does not have Japanese support

merged: 04-19-2006 ~ 06:24pm

I totally agree with u guys, I was really sad when i found out that there were no Alice, but that's not the point, we need a third season or even better (like u said before) OVAS, at least 3...don't you think?...

I really miss Souseiseki...

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

I agree with u. Rozen Maiden MUST have third season or OVA because the story was not finish yet. Alice was not decide yet and the REAL sevent doll of Rozen Maiden not shown up yet... (ups sorry... SPOILER ALERT)

Yup, the ending of Traumend seems to be dangling and it seems to expose a lot of question still not yet answered in the series. It's almost inevitable that Peach-Pit will make the third season for the sake of their fans ^^.

i do hope they make a 3rd season and i hope that they make it real fast cause im eager for it already. . .=\

I hope of the third season because there is so many things still kept secret. And the ending is not very pleasing.
I think the problem is not the alice, but the future of those dolls. hoping to see those dolls again.

I agree, the ending wasn't what i really wanted. It was too open. The ending sets the show almost in the same position as in the beginning of traumend. So, i'm hoping for a 3rd season or an OVA. ^^

if you all checked the official website. . .there is an upcoming of the RM which is most likely a small and few epi of OVA rather than season 3. . .there won't be any season 3 yet as far as i think. . .

Elda

Elda

501st Joint Fighter Wing

Quote by macgradyif you all checked the official website. . .there is an upcoming of the RM which is most likely a small and few epi of OVA rather than season 3. . .there won't be any season 3 yet as far as i think. . .

Pitty T_T we must wait for a official continuation

I just hope that this mini-ova be good but i dont be worry because i know that the story of Suigintou is very special for the majority of the fans of RM, btw when will be release?, November or December?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.