Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 There will be a third season of Rozen Maiden? - Minitokyo

There will be a third season of Rozen Maiden?

Tagged under Rozen Maiden

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

http://rozen-maiden-cantral.minitokyo.net/

merged: 10-08-2006 ~ 05:25pm
I found out a new special TV series is set to premiere in winter 2006 titled, "Rozen Maiden Ouverture." a prequel to the TV series, it is believed that this special will focus on the character Suigintou.

"Rozen Maiden Ouverture."
http://www.rozen-unyu.net/prelude.html

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

somewhere during the mid december i suppose. . .

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Hi, I'm a newbie n Rozen maiden is 1 of de first anime's I've watched so I really hope that the news is true n there will be a season 3 or OVA's.I want to know how shinku goes about reviving souseiseki n hinaichigo.Oh n of course I want to see what else in suigintou changes!

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

anyway.. sadly to say, rozen maiden manga version had just came to an incomplete ending.. because of issue with the company itself..

and from what i see, there will not be any more continuation of manga and anime as for now..

really a sad one to see such production suddenly coming to an end because of commercial issue..

Hope there'll b season 3...

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

It'll be great if they make one.
I want to know who'll be Alice. And I hope it's my black-winged princess. ^^

bokuwacherries

living good

i wanna kno more about the REAL 7th doll.. which is NOT barasuishio..(erm.. i forgot the name)
and i would wanna kno wat will happen to hinaichigo n souseiseki.. i hope they wil get their rozae mystic back soon.. :(
actually i only watched rozen maiden traumend.. i haven watch the first season though.. i am workin hard to find it. :)

live life to full!! <the ultimate motto>

Well, there are two OVA (Rozen Maiden Ouverture) which tell why Suigintou hates Shinku
Though, I'll learn Japanese and go to Japan to make Peach-Pit do a third season or OVA. I wanna know who Alice will be!
And I want Sou-chan and Chibi Chibi Ichigo BACK!
I also wanna know what's the "other way of becoming Alice" mentioned by Rozen at the end.
There are rumors about a 3rd season which would be called "Rozen Maidel Erchwan" or something like that "Rose ladies waking" but there's no official announcemente
I really hope SHINKU becomes Alice!

i wish that they will make another series, the ending kinda suck and alice never appeared TAT

Kanji157

Kanji157

Hitsuzen da..

There has been "reports" saying that there really was supposed to be a third season. The problem that they encountered was a dissatisfaction between the creators and the producers. With that, the project was put on hold indefinitely. The whole work was put on hold including the manga. But now, the manga has resumed its activity so the possibility of the 3rd season pushing through is not a dream anymore. ^_^

Signature
	Image kono deai wa hitsuzen da...

kmstarl1t3

Chiathea

I hope the "reports" were true cuz if its just ending at traumed,
it would seem so incomplete its not funny T^T
So there better be a season three
plus i wanna see the other solution to becoming Alice
(that and i wanna see sousei seki and hina ichigo "alive" again<3)

.:. Love it<3 while it's still here--> .:.

I just hope there will be a new season. :(
awaiting since season 2 :(
sigh....

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Closing. For the future don't bump threads after a year of inactivity. Just make a new thread.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.