Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kingdom Hearts 3? rumor? - Minitokyo

Kingdom Hearts 3? rumor?

Tagged under Kingdom Hearts

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 151 total items

I think its true!At the end Sora got a letter
from the king!So there is KH3!

yup..... nomura said that before in the interview.......
and for your info, the 3 amored guys ARE someone else... they aren't sora, riku or even kairi.....
nomura said that he designed the characters (but i dun kno if that crapis talking rubbish)
and he said (again in the interview) that it'll like take place in the past (definitely).......
if i've not mistaken...... KH3 wil reveal the reasaon of existence or origin of the keyblade....

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

Kingdom hearts 3 : Skies of hope is coming for both Ps2 and Ps3.Thats what i heard.Next year may come out Japanese version first.But for English version,I hope you all can endure the pain waiting for it.

Ok, I hate to say it, but Wikipedia is a bad place to believe a possible rumor, since the entire site is made entirely of people SUBMITTING info, it is never confirmed. I really doubt that it is going to be called KH3: Age of the Dragons....that makes no sense to the storyline what so ever.........
I do think there is going to be a KH3, the secret ending would make sense then.....I will be looking forward to it then^_^

I havent played Kh2 (i dont have it yet :() but I read a Interview from Kingdom Hearts Ultimania (i love that site) tetsuya nomura i tihnk is his name? well anyways....He said that he would really like to make Kingdom hearts 3...but only if they have time on their hands and if its in hogh demand. People say that it would be dumb if KH2 was left alone but the only way KH3 can Happen is if ppl really want it. Most likely Kh3 would come out on ps3 (i hate ps3....making me wait 4 it :hmpf:). If Kh2 clears up of Kh1 information then maybe kh3 clears information about stuff before kh1 and somehow connects with kh2 (u canth ave everything in the past)...but the only information i know is that it could come out the title i have no clue...btw does kingdom hearts 2 have another title like Kingdom hearts 2: _________. O and Nomura said that if he didnt release KH3 he also be happy because this leaves the gamer on a cliff hanger and lets the player make his own story of what happens. Which is also good riite?

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

Based off the ending of Kingdom Hearts 2, I think there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3, but if it comes out for a next-gen console I will be ticked.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

bqc

The secret ending is shown on youtube.com Although i may be stating the obvious, it's good to see that the series will continue. I was really blown away at how the secret ending presented a premise for another story...

merged: 06-08-2006 ~ 12:40am
The secret ending is shown on youtube.com Although i may be stating the obvious, it's good to see that the series will continue. I was really blown away at how the secret ending presented a premise for another story...

the secrit ending with 3 knight looking ppl confused me but i remember it said "keyblade war" and that sounds cool and thar wer alot of keybades everywhar when thay picked micky,sora, and rekus blades and then someone was walking in the desert and i herd the new bad guys might be ansems outher aprentices that wer in the secrit ansem reports but i dont know if its true or not

naomi6454

naomi6454

Self Authority

so instead of kh3 their going to go for Kingdom Hearts: Episode 1 or The Beggining or something like that..............

There probably will be a Kingdom Hearts 3, after playing the English version it leaves you really hanging. If you've played the first one and watched all the FMV's in the end Sora Donald and Goofy get a letter from King Mickey (with his seal and such) from Pluto.

*** SPOILER ***

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 ENDING

So, at the ending of KH2, Riku Sora and Kairi get a message in a bottle that has Mickey's seal on it.

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

i think that it may not jsut be a small rumor. Its ocming out i think

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

Actually yeah I would believe it's true. It'll be about the Battle of the Keyblades or something like that. I heard this from someone.

Heart-Eternal

Heart The Eternal

Quote by KKKEEENNN

Quote by kayo04It is true that they are going to make KH3. The title is "Kingdom Hearts 3: Age of Dragons.
This is not the homepage I got it from wikipedia. Just like link below to get more information about it.

Kingdom Heart 3

That is not true. I mean come on, Bowser in KH3!?!? What is a Nintendo character doing in a Square Enix game? I think that review is someones pure imagination put in their.

Anyway, if you want to know the sercert ending here it is:

It was in a desert and they were showing Ansem Report's(the fake Ansem ones) and one part said, "One Keyblader bring peace and harmony, while another Keyblader bring devastation and chaos." Then these three Keybladers in full suit of armor come out of no where with a graveyard of Keyblades. Then they grab three Keyblades that Sora, Kairi and Riku was using. Then they look upon the desert and a guy was walking. Then the screen turns black and it said, "birth by begin." I didn't understand it either, but maybe it in the past before the first KH.

Correction. In the Secret Ending for KH2 It shows Sora's, Riku's and MICKEY'S Keyblade. In the end it says "Born by SLEEP" Just wanted to point that out. But anyways enough with the rumors KH3 is being worked on now, just gonna have to wait like what another 4 years for it to be out :sweat: but yea. We just need to figure out if this one will still include Sora as the main character since Normally Square-Enix changes characters like those in their famouse rpg FF. But who knows I'm just saying we should investigate and get facts not rumors.

They're a waste of time, ENTIRELY. T_T

merged: 07-04-2006 ~ 12:25pm
Just in case i didn't make myself clear *ahem*

"There IS gonna be a KH3."

HeavenlySoldier

Lonely Demon

the KH3 creator gave alot of hints about a KH3 so im pretty sure that its gonna happen but it wont be 4 a while becuz he is currently workin on final fantasy versus XIII so we will be waitin for a while and its "BIRTH BY SLEEP" ive seen the english secret ending

Life is but an Endless Waltz

Heart-Eternal

Heart The Eternal

Ooops my mistake :sweat: but yea see thats what we need, facts. And please ppls Quit saying "I think", "Maybe there will be" or No ofense but "I'm perty sure" >.< its "I'm Positive" or "Its True." X-P lol there are no ifs and buts or maybies with KH3, its coming and thats final. :)

There's a third Kingdom Hearts...Its not rumor

They should make a tv show or something.

Apparently in a recent interview with Square Enix from japanese Famitsu magazine. They have mention that there is a strong possiblity that a third game will be produce. But before that. They want to focus on Final Fantasy XIII first.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

ShiXon

ShiXon

PFFFTT.

i'm think there will be a kingdom hearts 3 because the secret ending of kh 2 doesn't make any sense and it probably will at kh 3 :3

if there is no kh 3, kill square eniixx! >D

HAY THARR.

HeavenlySoldier

Lonely Demon

musicman no ffense was takin i kno your right im a big KH fan ive beaten the first game like ten times and the second 3 times their is no doubt about it that itz coming and all the question i have about it will be answered when it comes

Life is but an Endless Waltz

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

From what I heard, there was a secret ending at the end of 2 for number 3, much like they had on 1 for 2!

Quote by ultima-weaponyup..... nomura said that before in the interview.......
and for your info, the 3 amored guys ARE someone else... they aren't sora, riku or even kairi.....
nomura said that he designed the characters (but i dun kno if that crapis talking rubbish)
and he said (again in the interview) that it'll like take place in the past (definitely).......
if i've not mistaken...... KH3 wil reveal the reasaon of existence or origin of the keyblade....

Hello, I just said 3 armored warriors are USING the Keyblades that Sora, Riku, and Mickey(it changed somehow) were using at that time, not that they were the 3 armored warriors. Understand, what I was saying in my comment next time. And Heart-Eternal, birth or born, it makes no difference.

My prediction is, if there would be a Kingdom Hearts 3, it may no longer be played in PS2 but on PS3 instead... it's just a prediction of mine... heeehehehe!

Heart-Eternal

Heart The Eternal

Quote by KKKEEENNN

Hello, I just said 3 armored warriors are USING the Keyblades that Sora, Riku, and Mickey(it changed somehow) were using at that time, not that they were the 3 armored warriors. Understand, what I was saying in my comment next time. And Heart-Eternal, birth or born, it makes no difference.

I wasn't talking about the "Birth" or "Born" part I meant the "Sleep" part ~_~. But even then, its always best to be exact.

hmm though it gets me thinking, if Its going to be about the past, would the story be taking place in the future? Cuse why would Sora, Riku, and Mickeys keyblade be there in kh3 if it would be about the Past? unless Sora's (and others) very keyblade has had other masters/wielders in the past. *thinks away*

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 151 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.