Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kingdom Hearts 3? rumor? - Minitokyo

Kingdom Hearts 3? rumor?

Tagged under Kingdom Hearts

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 151 total items

This Comic says it all for KH's

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2002/20021007h.gif

??

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

Wow, KH3? I haven't even finished the first one ^_^; The article was deleted though, so I couldn't see any details.... But that would be so cool if it came out! Age of Dragon sounds cool!

The armored people are chasers, they created the keyblade.

The road they were on represents the four realms: light,darkness,twilight,present

They hold three of the realms keyblades. The fourth belongs to Xehanort.

The Keyblades are burials for those who died in the keyblade war.

Xehanort goes and uses his keyblade to start a keyblade war over the fact that he disagrees with the balance of power bewteen all realms. Many people fight along side him and against him. Those who fight died. Xehanort almost dies and limbs away from the battlefield. The chasers stop him in his tracks. In response the chasers take his heart and give him an artificial heart wiping away his memories. The chasers lay him in Radient Garden, where the story begins.

Zexion(in CoM) uses his power of illusions to show his death when actually he survived, but barely. Using the remainder of his strength he went to sleep in a pod. He is the cloaked figure and is out to get avenge for his fallen comrades. He stumbles upon Xehanort's heart in his search for power in a desert. Now, he wields a keyblade and will open the Door to Darkness in order to cast his revenge upon all the worlds, and our heroes.

Thats the plot for kingdom hearts 3.

Life is short, make the most of it

merged: 07-31-2006 ~ 01:14pm
sorry i forgot to add, thats after the secret movie. if you havnt seen the secret movie, you probally wont understand lol.

trust me ...there will defenetily be kingdom hearts 3 ...... and im really looking foward to pirates and the carribean world ....if you watch the movie ....you'll sure think it will starting to be difficult when sora reaches the world of pirates of carribean ..... ithink that kh3 will be release only after the release of pirates of carribean 3 ..... haiz .... because of the story line ...

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

lol! kh3 yes i hope there is! i mean my friend said there's a secret ending that MAY imply that there is a kh3 coming out soon.
noo..i don't want bowser...that's nintendo for god's sake! =P
i hope there's other new characters. ^^

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

all of you are wrong accept for ario there is just one little problem with story if zexion never met are heros why would he want revenge on them because kh3 is before kh1

im not sure if he wants revenge..but..what he truly desires is kingdom hearts.

From what i've heard, KH3 won't take as long as 3 years to come, and is destined to the PS3. Online game? i think not. Mingle of characters from outside square and disney? not likely, as for the story taking place in the past or the future, well... hehe
however will Sora and the others still be there? Wait till 2008 for more info, news are bound to become more reliable as time goes by. As it is, my opinions and sources can't be full prof, guess we'll all have to see for ourselfs when the time comes, one thing Is certain however, we're in for a lot of surprises!

tngolpptso

tngolpptso

DravenGrave

This is the beginin of end for this story.
This time we see the firt chosen one of the keyblade.

KINDOM HEART 3 coming soon for PS3 ^_^

Did you know that the world of Snow White was included in the Second volume 1 of Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories manga. TOKYOPOP already collect the Kingdom Hearts manga in a box set. I think they wil do the same with the Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories. If want to know where to buy the Kingdom Hearts manga box set, just go to Right Stuf International. I'm pretty sure they will put the world of Snow White in a Kingdom Hearts game for sure now. I'm sure that's about the only place you can get the box set.I played all the English versions of the games and was wondering if someone if someon knew how to could e-mail this letter to Square Enix for me because I don't have a PlayOnline account and you need one to send them an e-mail. I'll show it to you before you decide. I have some ideas for Kingdom Hearts III that are unique. Here goes nothing.
For Kingdom Hearts III, first I would state that reality was being reset because Xananort and Xenmas are one again. In this supposedly new reality, Roxas and Nami'ne became real people as well, because Xananort now whole granted it, so that they could take the place of Sora, Kairi, amd Riku. Riku's heartless would join Roxas and Namine not realizing that it's his very existence which allowed them to become seperate from their couterparts permanently. Because you see, it was only recently that he was born. The reason is this: as of Kingdom Hearts III, Riku's heart became completely untainted. You see, it was Xenanort's presence in his body, which prevented his heart from becoming completely pure. If you ignore what I just said, keep in mind that Goofy has a son named Max, and Pete has a son named PJ. To include them make sure Sleeping Beauty is the second to the last world to be sealed so Maleficent is defeated on the world in which she first appeared. Then have Pete return to the side of good so he can be reunited with his son at Disney Castle. Where else would his home be if Max and PJ are neighbors, like they were in A Goofy Movie? And the worlds of Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and Cinderella should be included so that the 3 princesses can go home along with their respective co-stars and you can finally conclude that loose thread you created in Kingdom Hearts 3, which stated that they must have their worlds sealed so that Xenanort couldn't reach them and open Kingdom Hearts. And do get off releasing Final Mix versions of the Kingdom Hearts games in Japan exclusively.

AzureSaber

AzureSaber

The Blue Knight Of The Azures

So.....the Final Mix is KH3?........but....isn't it like the chain of memories battle system....

Lone Warrior of Destiny.......

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

According to recent news. Disney approached Square Enic regarding KH 3. But because currently SE is busy with games like Final Fantasy XII, Versus XIII, Agito XIII, KH 2: Final Mix, KH: Re:CoM and they said another which title is not announced yet.

Not only that, cause the team for KH is busy with with the KH 2 Final Mix now and Final Fantasy Versus XIII after so KH 3 won't be started that fast.

Tetsuya Nomura did say if possible maybe next year and also another KH related project which probably be a animated movie.

Well, fans already speculate that is probably a story before KH.

All I can say now. Disney and SE have the intend to do a sequel but just not so soon.

Signature

okay u ppl are slow its probably riku kiari and sora agian just when thier older or u colud be right and there are new charachters but i think that Arios idea makes sense but could u plz tell me wherd u get all that info from Ario hers my e_mail its DarkIce13195@aol.com plz respond and im tellin u its probably riku kairi and sora or donald gooffy and sora welll maybey not donald sora and goofy ill be relly pissed if this is before sora and the gang but that woulndt make sense because why would they be whereing such high tech armor and and also i have another thery that it could be sora and kairi and rikus children that came to take thier parrents keyblades to fend off the evil that approches in the end of the trailor maybey in the end sora kiri and riku lost thier lives defending the door to the light but all i postive of is that one of those ppl is a gurl cause if you look closly at her chest ull see what im talkin about but yea i just want it to come out already beacuse i just fornd out abotu the trialor cause i just watched it tonight when i beat it well they need to hurry lup
P.S if anyone knows where this socalled interview with the creator iss plz e-mail it to me at Darkice13195@aol.com peace ppl i really want it to come out alredy

merged: 12-30-2006 ~ 10:02am
well its me agia but if it took place before hk it woulnt make sense beacuse how would the keyblades be so rusty if they looked brand spankin new in all the other kingdom herats games explian ythat

merged: 12-31-2006 ~ 02:37am
oh yea its me agian um if u dont understand my last post ignore it

merged: 12-31-2006 ~ 02:39am
if u read the post above sratch that prat abouut them dying it is a possiblity but its noot likley

I think Radiant Garden and Twilight Town are connected through Destiny Islands. Why do I say this? Because Kairi Moved from Radiant Garden to Twilight Town. Mickey said she moved away from Radiant Garden to an unknown location. If you remember correctly, in Kingdom Hearts II, Kairi is with Selphie, and they clearly just came out of school and she was looking at some islands. Also, in case you forgot, Roxas and his friend were talking about visiting some islands. And on a final note Roxas was reliving Sora's past. How do I know? Because at this point, they were talking about visiting the islands and clearly it was during Summer vacation. And Kairi was clearly living is the present, and in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts II, she had just gotten out of school, but was in the beginning os her school year, because she was still carrying her books.

Eh i wasnt too impressed with KH2 so im kinda hoping that KH3 wil come out and redeem my view of the game series. Ita pretty obvious that square enix isnt done with the series caus of that secret ending so yea.

Hey, it's the "Rumor King" with some fresh rumors for all you news nuts. But I have good news and bad news. But first the good news or rumor if you will.

Ansem is literally Xenmas. Need proof? Xenses has the same letters as Ansem,
(rearanged of course) but with an x course. For example they did the same thing with the names Sora and Roxas. Why, as hidden hint at a Kingdom Hearts sequel of course? Coincidense or hint, you decide. Why was it put there, x is the "Unknown" ingredient or variable, in Math and Science respectively. Why did Ansem leave such an obvious hint in his new name? Well, you see, he didn't do it on purpose. Remember, when Unkowns are born they are left vague recollections of their past. But, why names of all things to remember? Well think about it, a dog with no higher brain functions, know their own name. But Unkowns,
are born with pieces (or letters if you will), of their own name, which is why, they struggle so hard just to remenber it. Next on the stands straight into your hands the better news or theory if you.

Unknowns are born before Heartless. How do I know? Again, just look at the names. Xenanort is Xenmas, minus the m & a, or Ma, short for mother. Why is he missing his mommy. Because he's the child of Ansem and science. And now the most excellent theory of all.

A man born in darkness, while inside the realm of darkness will lose his body, heart, and sense of identity, yet still live. Because the darkness provides the motivation to survive no matter the cost and the unholy energy with which to do it.

And now my friends, the bad news. I was wrong when reading the Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories Manga volume 1 in which I assumed that cast of Kingdom Hearts was visiting the land of Snow White. It at appears that I was wrong about who was visiting but correct in the fact that "Somebody" other than somebody was visiting the world through a portal, not A Gummi Ship. It "might" have been sombody from a Kingdom Hearts sequel. Remember the Unknown don't Gummi Ships to travel but mere portals. To prove my last and final point the proof is the sudden disappearance of Kairi in Kingdom Hearts 2 for proof. For this mistake, I humbly say, I am sorry, and I hope that for this mistake I don't get my posts erased for punishment.

With that out of the way, I the "Rumor King" says may there be many sequels to Kingdom Hearts, and with any luck some of my theories be correct.

well Nomura say there would be a kingdom heart 3 but they won't be related to the other 2 it would be brand new story with brand new chatacter. He even have the chatater named but he wouldn't release them just yet.

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

of course they'll do a sequel if the previous worked so good, your talking about those who created "Final" Fantasy

Signature

I want to get it if it cmes out bu i don't want it to come out ps3 because i have to fork out money just to get the new playstation. You know that it costs about $400.00 or less i think. I just hope that is comes out on playstation2 instead of playstation 3.

merged: 01-31-2007 ~ 01:07am
I want to get it if it cmes out bu i don't want it to come out ps3 because i have to fork out money just to get the new playstation. You know that it costs about $400.00 or less i think. I just hope that is comes out on playstation2 instead of playstation 3.

Hi, "Rumor King", just a quick revision of my previous post and some real news. As far as the statement which stated Xenanort was Xenmas minus the m and a, I meant m and s. The statement was meant as a joke. They were left out as his plans for Organization XIII. The m is the fourteenth letter in the dictionary which means m represents 13 as in Oganization XIII. The s is the nineteenth letter in the dictionary which means s represents 13 as in all the all the Keyblade wielders which includes all the members of Organization XIII as well as Sora, Riku, Mickey, Kairi, Riku's Nobody, and Nami'ne. The theory of Riku's nobody is proven when a Japanese magazine showed pictures from Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix +. In one of the pictures it you one of the men in armor and his faceplate was torn in half and you could that part of his face and it was clearly Roxas's. This proves my theory that Riku's Nobody does indeed exist and has joined forces with Roxas and Nami'ne and because she was Kairi's Nobody she clearly is a keyblade wielder and just hasn't discovered it yet.
For proof of that picture go to You Tube and search for Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix +. Don't look at any fan made videos which are their ideas what Kingdom Hearts III will look like using footage from Kindom Hearts I & Kingdom Hearts II. I'm only saying this because you will find a ton of them. Feel free to look at extra scenes found only in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. For a list of those go to GAME FAQs, go
to Playstation 2, look under F, find Kingom Hearts Final Mix, look for Walkthroughs, look under at the bottom of the list of English walkthroughs (that should be the right one), and use it. It will be in there somewhere, make sure you look at the index first because it is easy to lose your place on those things. Also if you are going to look at those in particular, make sure you look at the longest one possible, and be
certain to make sure to watch the hidden fight because they have some hidden footage in there too and usually show the entire cutscene involved. Sorry I got off track there, but look for the ones that say they got pictures from the trade show. In there they they have a screen shot, from the scene, found in the video of the extended secret ending which should be in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix +. That shot is the one proves my theory. A video of the full scene should be there shortly if someone has the full footage of what I'm talking about.
Also while you are there look for the video with the pictures from the magazine. They have tons of new and unexpected pictures of images of what should be found in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix +. That video will be found under the search results from the exact search entry I mentioned in the first paragraph.
Well I post again soon to give you the full details of what I found in those two videos. From the "Rumor King", so long and good luck.

Kingdomhearts 3 is probally coming out for both the ps2 and the ps3 cause madden 07 they have for ps1

merged: 02-07-2007 ~ 09:56am
i have heard that radient garden is a defanite world but dont quote me my sources might be wrong

merged: 02-07-2007 ~ 09:58am
also that still dont quote me that sephiroth is a opptianal boss again

So the rumors are true.

Unfortunately, about what i heard, the game's characters, there will be no more Sora and gang.

I just dont know if its true.

And, there'll be a lot of keyblade weilders. Dark and Light. Waging wars. And a lot more.. beyond imagination.

wait a second it just says that sora wont be playable charechter if kh3 is in the past maybe we will find out more about his past and see him in some cutscenes

Wait, Sora won't be a playable character? *shock* Then again, if you look that the secret trailier, the centered male happens to be quite...buff.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 151 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.