Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kingdom Hearts 3? rumor? - Minitokyo

Kingdom Hearts 3? rumor?

Tagged under Kingdom Hearts

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 151 total items

I thought that Kingdom Hearts I was incredible... the story in KHII was fairly well done.. but the worlds and what not (besides the new ones) were very bland and repeated... almost like the first game didn't exist... and now they're making a 3rd one? You'd think after all the problems that Disney and SquareEnix had with KHII they'd just call it quits...but whatever.. yeah they're making a KHIII... no Bowser isn't going to be in it...that's just retarded...

Now i wouldn't mind a CG movie for the series just b/c i'm a dye-hard fan and it'd be awsome!
...But I don't see Disney allowing any FF/SquareEnix games showing up in the locals of KH...
It's sad and i'd wish that'd happen but i bet it won't happen... Though the thought of a FF cardgame or playing blitzball with sora would be pretty funny ;p

soras mickeys rikus keyblades are there and the 3 armourmed warriors are there and they are the first ones to use those keyblades!

Hey it's the "Rumor King", and he brought some official news with him.

First some news about Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix +. Go to youtube to see an official video preview of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + and Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories: Re. The Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories: will be shown in the video first. Just so you know the video is 7 minutes and 47 or 48 seconds. It's very easy to find because about a dozen people put up the exact same video. Donald will be able to wield Vexen's shield. You will also be able to fight all the members of Organization 13 on the Kindom Hearts II Final Mix + disc. There are 2 discs each 1 contains game of course. You can buy them together or seperately. If you pre-order them you get a book with cutscenes from both games and it has other stuff in there as well I believe Riku's adventure on Kingom Hearts Chain Of Memories is expanded. Each game will have it's own secret movie. The Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + secret movie will be an extended version of the secret movie seen in Kingdom Hearts II. Also the fight scene between Sora and Roxas is now playable with you playing Sora of course.

Now for all the news I know everyone here is just dying to hear. The Square-Enix
party 2007 will be held in Japan of course and you can play new and upcoming games there I think. Tetsuya Namura has stated that he wants to start on Kingdom Hearts III after he finishes Final Fantasy XIII but before doing Final Fantasy XIII Versus. Kingdom Hearts III will use the same engine or battle system (I forget which) Final Fantasy XIII. Since I'm not sure please don't quote me about that in particular. A schedule press announcement regarding the Kingdom Hearts franchise will be done after this summer or so I have heard. So now it's official and
you heard it here first, Kingdom Hearts III will be made.

See you next time, until I hear any good rumors or news.

Sunak0

Sunak0

Akanishi Jin <3

If anyone like it check this: Http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I saw a clip about that and it looks like sore wqon't be a prime factor.and i heard it would called the Keyblade wars. but i really onl;y speculating so don't hold me to anything.

I've heard that Square Enix is too busy in Final Fanasy XIII to think in a sequel of Kindom Hearts, first Final, later will see

there are plenty of KH and FF sites which talks about this issue. first and foremost, there eill be a KH3, but it wont be made in the near future (considering nomura wants to finish versus-and that would take a while - first and the fact that SE hasnt announced anything about this game officially).
secondly... the game, from what i heard, is most likely to be a prequel, instead of a sequel. keyword here: must likely. there are no official news about this game yet and the rumours floating around the net are ot officially confirmed
so in all there will be a KH3 but dont even expect them to even start on the game until like... lets say 2009.

Hey, "Rumor King" here, with the best news yet. First, a brand new reveation. The being called Xehanort was created on purpose. For proof, look at his first form in the final battle in Kingdom Hearts. He has the mark of an artificial heartless . If can't spot it, just enter the door to start the final battle, approach Riku and pause it right after he turns around and transforms into Xehanort. See it's there on his chest. Also note that Riku isn't an artificial heartless because even though his armor has the outlines of the mark of an artificial heartless, the actual mark is not within the actual ouline.

Now for the big news, The Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + secret movie is available to watch at youtube. The best of all the versions is the one made by htownpaablo because it has the best resolution possible and the actual music that was played during the actual secret movie. Spoiler warning. In the movie an old bald dude is walking with a guy who looks like he is wearing Riku's armor from Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories with a mask that look like they stole it from the new Venom from the Thunderbolts. They engage the three knights in armor and the end of the battle only two of the knights are alive along with the old bald dude. In the next scene you see King Mickey in Sora's duds from Kingdom Hearts II holding the Star Seeker and he is on a cliff and he was watching the battle I guess.

As for who the old bald dude is, I say he is Xehanort and Xenmas coming together in Ansem's body which has been warped the fact that two foreign people just entered somebody elses body because I think that Ansem expirimented on his own body. That expiriment resulted in the birth of Xehanort and Xenmas but Ansem wasn't affected because I think is was done in the world of darkness which might have have given them the energy to be born outside of his body. Which would explain why Xenmas and Xehanort were born without memories. How did he find the world of darkness. We don't know but we know Mickey found it all on his own. Him and Mickey were good friends so maybe one told the other how to get there.

Last but not least, Sora fights somebody in armor at that place but his colors on his armor are red and yellow. What I just described was the secret fight and he has sixteen life bars. The funny thing is the three knights colors are all gray. And if that knight is one of the three knights then where is the old bald dude during all this and why isn't Sora in the Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + secret movie. From my mouth to your ears here's hoping they bring it here allready.

dudes i think its definatly gonna tell us more about ansem the wise and how xhenort lost his memory

I just saw the Ultimate secret movie found at the end of KH2 Final mix and it's nothing short of AMAZING! Even if there's aren't a lot of details about the game yet, this certainly wets the appetitie. Hed on over to Gametrailers.com and check it out!

Pronto! MOVE IT PEOPLE!
8p

Crystallis

Crystallis

Princess of Azure Crystallis

Ahhh~ I absolutely <3 KH and am excited at the prospect of KH III >w<.

However, I do remember it being stated by Tetsuya Nomura himself that the new game would be a series - not necessarily connected to KH (although the Keyblades were kinda obvious) if it was in fact, connected, it would keep the name of Kingdom Hearts, but I'm assuming it won't. In fact, he even said that it was a 'series' - which means many. *o*

But as everyone has said before, it won't be complete til FFVersusXIII is finished. XD I've also heard news that there may be a possible integrality between KH and FFXIII! OwO

Your thoughts? OwO

Hey, "Rumor King" with some very big news. For starters in the Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + secret movie, two of the knights in armor names. Ven looks like Roxas and Aqua is a girl with blue hair like Riku. Now for a spoiler: if you have seen it you would know that Ven supposedly dies because he is frozen and thrown off a cliff.

At the Square Enix Party which took place on May 12-13 a short video was shown of an Armored Soldier fighting in a huge battle. And then the words "More information will be released at TGS 2007" was shown. For those of you who don't know TGS stands for Tokyo Game Show. So there you go, official news will be given at the Tokyo Game Show. When I find out what they say there I will come here first and tell you about it.

Like.........they say there will be a new series of kingdom hearts and the next kingdom hearts game will not be call Kingdom Hearts 3.............

it would be stupid to not have sora they would lose so many sales so that means its gona have him in it

merged: 05-31-2007 ~ 09:26am
if kh3 dosnt come out for ps2 as well as the ps3 ill be pissed >=0000000~~~~~! >=0! :angry: >=0! >=0000000~~~~~! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: X-P x_x >_<

yeah, it would lose sales

merged: 06-11-2007 ~ 05:54am
yeah, i be piss,too :angry: X-O

There is going to be a KH3, because KH2 leaves you n a way that there's no way there isn't not going to be another.

We fear that which we cannot see

It is going to be for both PS2 and PS3 right? Because if it's not I think pretty much every owner of the previous two games KH1 and 2 (NOT CoM) I now ONE person with a PS3 and they don't let anyone play it 'cause they bought it with there own money.

if it comes out its gonna be ps3, its a big game, so its gonna stick it on ps3... hell i would be pretty angry if its ps2..... same as if final fantasy xiii were to come out on ps2.. its all about next gen... second to that.... you don't port games on systems with such a big graphical difference.... ( don't bring up prince of persia or sport games ... thats not an rpg )... like... RE 4.... is on ps2, gamecube, Wii..... they are all in the same generation of graphics and i know lots of people who would buy ps3 just to get final fantasy xiii lol.... kingdom hearts has an even bigger array of targets to after... youll do anything if you're a fan =P like me.. bought gamecube and only have 2 games.... metroid and re =0.... ( capcom was contracted to make re 4 for nintendo first before it did anything for other consoles )

o nephilm07 so you want to spend 600 dollars not including tax to by the system and also pay 60 bucks for the the game man your one of the stupidest people i know so shut up

merged: 06-28-2007 ~ 07:58am
acctulaly i dont know you so your one of the stupidest people i dont know and that includes alot of people ex paris hilton geoge w bush i could go on forever

the third kingdom hearts will be called Kingdom Hearts X, read it on IGN.
the 3 characters you can see, are already named. dont know them now, but you can find them there.

It is definitly true about a Kingdom Hearts III coming. But I think it will only be revealed on the PS3, what i think is bad, because I should buy a PS3 for this game. And i really want to play this one. I love Kingdom Hearts :D.

Hey Rumor King here with some BIG news, a few apolgies and a brand some new theories. First the news and apologies. Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Graphic Novel Box Set is really coming out October 9, 2007. Sorry about saying the guy in yellow and red armor might not be one of the three knights and what I said was pure speculation. But I know their names, looks, the elements each, and the keyblade each one is holding. I also know what element each human keyblade weilder represents. Aqua is a female with Blue hair who is holding Mickey's keyblade. Ven looks like Roxas and he holds Riku's keyblade. Terra has Brown hair he hold Sora's keyblade. Ven represents wind, Sora represents air, Aqua represent water, Kairi represent's sea, Terra represents earth, and Riku represents land. As you can see Ven's and Sora's element are similar. As are Aqua's and Kairi's. Same goes for Terra's and Riku's. As you can see each of the original characters has a couterpart, probably a parent or relative, or maybe a Chaser.

Which brings me to one of my theories. Are Aqua and Ven Heartless while Terra is Nobody? Think about it. Everybody who has a Nobody has a Heartless. And maybe when a Nobody and his counterpart become one again, their Heartless is released and they take on a life of their own. If that person never had a Heartless maybe one is produced all by itself. And think about this, we never saw Riku's nobody, and we know everyone who becomes a Heartless has a Nobody who was created first. Don't believe me about Nobodies being created first. Go to KH-Vids.net, and check out their videos. They have almost all the cutscenes from all the games minus the original Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories which had a lot of text and very little cutscenes if I'm not mistaken. They have even subtitled a lot of the Japanese exclusive scenes minus a few scenes from Kingdom Heart II Final Mix +: Re Chain Of Memories: Reverse Rebirth, but they are about halfway through with those. And they have not posted the Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Secret Fight which has a small cutscene before and after the movie.

Next theory. Are Aqua, Ven, or Terra parents or relatives? If they were their parent, I don't they usually fight their parents or their friend's parents on purpose, unless they didn't know they were fighting them. And why wouldn't they they know them unless they either left their kids at a very early age or the kids really believed they were the only ones who had been to Destiny Islands minus their other three friends who you saw in Kingdom Hearts? But in Kingdom Hearts II you saw Kairi off Destiny Islands with one of them which means they were living in Twilight Town. Which can be proven if you look at the Island Roxas and his friends talking about it look exactly like Destiny Islands which you saw when you when Kairi was talking about visiting it. For another view of Destiny Islands, check out the original Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories. But if you haven't bought it yet and you have a Game Boy Advance then just go buy it please. But if you have a GameCube but not a Game Boy Advance, and you don't want to buy a GameBoy Advance, then go buy a Game Boy Player. It allows you to play Game Boy Advance Game trough your GameCube. What you do is remove the High Speed Port Cover on the bottom of your GameCube, install your Game Boy Player in the bottom of your GameCube, inserting the High Speed Port Connector into the High Speed Port, tighten the attachment screws clockwise using a coin or a flat-headed screw driver, insert the Start-up Disc into your GameCube, insert your Game Boy Advance Game into the Game Boy Player, turn on your GameCube, then play. If you can't find in a store try Amazon.com and try to get a new one, or go to Ebay As far as them being relatives I can easily why they might fight a relative if they didn't like them. Or if they didn't know they were related. But even then that's a bit of a stretch.

Last theory. Each human keyblade wielder has a Chaser couterpart. Remember I am your best sourse here at Minitokyo for all your rumors, news, and crazy theories about the Kingdom Hearts Series, see ya later.

Kingdom Hearts 3 better come out. And with how the secret ending looked, it could turn out to be one hell of a game.

I think that about every keyblade wielder has a chaser counterpart is true. That means currently 3 chasers in the end of KHII, perhaps designated each for the King, Sora, and perhaps, Riku. And probably the letter that the king send in the end of KHII is talking about the chaser being to begin their movement chasing all the keyblade wielder. And that stepmother *male something- forgot the name* is still there, perhaps could be another antagonist. So much thing left unrevealed in the end of KHII. But I think It would take time until KHIII out... Maybe after SE finished the Fabula Nova Crystallis project.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 151 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.