Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 URGENT! Is 0.7mm in lead pencil No. 2 lead? - Minitokyo

URGENT! Is 0.7mm in lead pencil No. 2 lead?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

Hi, sorry for the rude title, but i'm taking the SAT's tomorrow and i have to know if 0.7mm lead is also No.2 lead. collegeboarde.com says that there are "no lead pencils" allowed, but i used the 0.7mm lead of lead pencils on practice tests for when i was going to an SAT prep class.

anyone know?

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

0.7mm refers to the width of the pencil lead...no.2 refers to the strength/heaviness of the pencil lead...they don't have any impact on each other
However...if what you bought was just the most common pencil lead...it's pretty likely that it would be no.2...almost all pencils/lead that is sold (at least in the US) is no.2
If your pencils don't say something else like HB then they're probably no.2

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

In any case usually the SAT proctors give you pencils is you need them.

S13

If you have "HB" lead...you should be fine (HB is basically the darkness/hardness of a #2 lead). If you have 2B that is like #1 (very dark/soft lead). 2H would be the light/hard lead.

also, if you haven't bought any lead to refill your pencil, the lead that comes in your pencil when you first get it is HB.

i took all my SATs with mech pencil using HB lead...by the way, if you do get some wooden pencils, dull ones can be good because you can fill the bubble in faster =P

hope this helps

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

thanks guys! thats all i needed to know! :D

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.