Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When Do you consider yourself a year older - Minitokyo

When Do you consider yourself a year older

page 1 of 1 6 total items

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

When do you consider yourself a year older like if your 17 when do you say your 18 the day of your birthday the day after within a few monthes when?

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

I stopped counting really once I turned seventeen...I'm twenty-four now and have a really hard time remembering that yeah I know I'm such a freak and I also have trouble remembering what year I was born. The main thing with me that though I am twenty...ah...four did I say I often times feel like I'm nearing forty or even fifty you know feeling older than I know I am but then I'm probably the only one that feels that way. Go on throw your rocks at the freak I'm use to it lol.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

you are so funny jeno.
i'm gonna be 19 this year..
my teen life about to end. next year i'm gonna be 20..

Jeno, don't worry, I'm even worse! I remember which year I was born, but I sometimes forget which year it is right now!
And by the way, first time I really felt older was when people started calling me 'sir' all the time.
Sometimes I start saying "when I was younger, in the alst century..." Btw, I'm twenty-seven. Unless I messed up with the calendar...

Jeno,don't worry,buecause there are some things that I don't remember at times. I have to make notes for me to remember things and I am only 27 years old now.

My your light and dark Ka form the perfect BA.

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=danielbgrisso

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

I never considered my self as one year older....
Why should i do this?
....................................(...) What are you guys talking about? Jeno omg why u believe u are a freak ...
You are mean to yourself.... Be cool be hapier age doesn't matter at all!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.