Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Between Kaname and Terrarosa? - Minitokyo

Between Kaname and Terrarosa?

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Tessa Definitely

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Gonna have to vote Tessa on this one.
Not only does she get a cooler uniform, but she's named after a Ferrari :P

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

wut? Ferrari? .........but yeah......Tessa......
heh, well they're both so cute.

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

well i relli do like them both, but id defintely say Tessa ^_^

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Quote by Natraxwut? Ferrari? .........but yeah......Tessa......
heh, well they're both so cute.

Ya, the Ferrari Testarossa (literally translates to "Red Head" in Italian). There was the original 250 Testarossa (built in the 50's) as well as the ugly 512 Testarossa that came in the late 80's.

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

TESSA-CHAN! all the way

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

Chidori > Melissa > a pile of goo > Tessa

Definitely Kaname. Tessa is pretty, but I like Kaname's feisty personality. She brings so much fun to the anime.

Tessa, shes SOOOO coolt and cute

NightAngel

A dream box

Kaname of course. She just has a great character.

Face your fears, Live your dreams
Hana-Kimi-Love

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

i will choose tessa.. coz kaname is kinda violent ;) but she is preety ^^
and tessa is cute >.<

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

I like Tessa better... she's honest with her feelings, cute, bad at sports, (ah... like me) intelligent and has a noble heart.

However the way things are going I think Kaname will definately get Sagara-san... she spends far more time with him and is much closer to him than Tessa ever is.

Otaku19

Taco Lord

I would have to pick Tessa not sure why but i really woudnt wanna girl that could kick my ass

Taco Lord

i like kaname...her agressiveness yet kind and caring in a hidden way.^^

Xymor

Xymor

I did it because I could

Tessa-chan is so cute! ^^

"In my world, I rule. I'm Tsukiyomi"
Signature
"Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are inexhaustible as Heaven and Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass away to return once more." - Sun Tzu

Kaname for sure.... i think sousuke just have the brotherly feeling towards tessa...
besides, for someone as dense as sousuke... tessa will have a very hard time.. :P

I would say Tessa. Mainly becouse she's my favorite character.

I choose Kaname coz she has control over Sagara.. she rocks! haha..

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

I like both of them, but Tessa is a little bit too whiny and clumsy for me.
And we all know that Kaname is not that violent at all, it's just that Sagara is just too baka ^^ So I hope she wouldn't go that hard on me!

Das Ende ist nahe...

ENDE!!!

Terrarossa is a type of soil you learn of in the 7th grade in geography not a FMP character.

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I would choose Kaname...she's my favorite character. :D Tessa isn't bad but she's just a bit annoying to me.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

I like them both.

Sometimes, Kaname just takes Sousuke for granted that she only realises how important he is when he is missing (like in 2nd Raid) but Tessa didn't except that her position makes it difficult for her to go for Sousuke directly. When these two play tug of war over Sousuke, that makes him honest.

I don't think that Kaname only realizes the importance of Sousuke at times when he's away, I guess she's just afraid to show her feelings with him everytime he's around and Kaname feels safe having Sousuke around without thinking that something bad while cross her way. That's just it! She deserves Sousuke than Tessa, she's just irritating to me!

merged: 01-22-2007 ~ 02:15pm
Oops The first Paragraph wasn't my answer, the 2nd was mine!

merged: 01-22-2007 ~ 02:16pm
Kaname deserves Sousuke, they really fit together!

Kaname all the way. I like her straightforward, forceful nature and her courage. Not to mention her common sense.

Tessa, on the other hand is far to catty. My opinion of her has never recovered from her first appearance, when Sousuke asks her to identify herself as his superior officer to Kaname, and she makes out that she and Sousuke were playing some kind of sex game. There was no reason except jealousy to do that to poor Sousuke, who plainly did not want to look bad in front of Kaname. She's also far to fond of her helpless-little-girl act, and it absolutely grates on my nerves.

Faqir

Faqir

Chaos = Peace

Kaname!

Tessa is too soft and cute -naive as well. Kaname's attitude is kick ass and she's got a nicely hidden soft side (that usually comes out only in the presence of sousuke ^^)

member of:
TSubasa Host-Club Code-Geass-Knights Gundam00-Devils DGrayMan-Black-Fighters CLAMPFans celestial-Luminesse Syaoran-Shrine group Clamp-a-holic
the-black-prince-rebelromeoxjuliet vector-wallers vectory brokenwings-trinityblood xxxholic vampire-knight

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.