Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Between Kaname and Terrarosa? - Minitokyo

Between Kaname and Terrarosa?

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Kaname...she's so cool, but she can be kinda scary sometimes...Tessa's alright except i'm not really a big fan of hers...Kaname and Sousuke all the way!

Chidori all the way, she's cute, funny, and evil in a good kinda way, her personality matches Souske's perfectly, Tessa is cute also but no, won't work lol.

Definitely Kaname...i love every single one of her facial expressions. I fell in love with her throughout the series..lol :)

Tessa!she's great!

Tessa... for sure. Who wants an overbearing girlfriend (Kaname) who wont let you be yourself.

Tessa is just so whiney. I like that Kaname has a very strong personality, smarts, and anyone who is able to bring about romantic feelings in Sousuke must be special...let's face he is absolutely clueless.

Tessa definately

Signature

Definitley Kaname... Hyperactive girls are the best! XDDD

Kaname is by far the most interesting and sunning anime character I have ever encountered in my travles through the anime world. To even put Tessa in the same league as Kaname is total sacrilege. Tessa does have her good points but no where near as many as Kaname. All in all if Kaname was a real person then I would have to say my wife has been found.

TESSA MAY BE GOOD. . . . . . . . . . . .
KANAME SURELY CAN MAKE SAGARA OBEDIENT. . . . . . . . . .

SO LET'S LET SAGARA DECIDE. . . . . . . . . . . .

OR THE AUTHOR!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Mant

Title? What's this?

Who exactly is "Terrarosa" ? :P

Signature Image Ai

Kaname OF COURSE. How does anyone in their right mind say Tessa lol... you obviously aren't paying any damn attention to the story if you even think Tessa has the slightest chance at Sousuke. Kaname and Sousuke love each other clear as day.

And @ madkyle... how the hell would Tessa let Sousuke be himself anymore than Kaname would? In fact, its the other way around. Without Kaname, Sousuke CANNOT be himself, he loses himself without her. Tessa's only shown herself to be selfish and self centered when it comes to Sousuke. Kaname has never once been selfish or thoughtless towards Sousuke.

I prefer Kaname' s personality XD

Kaname. Dunno, maybe because she has blue hair XP

Kaname <3
I hate tessa...

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

orange-lisa

orange-lisa

Mina Color Art

I like Kaname and her personality, it suits perfectly with Sousuke!

Kaname, anyway! Tessa is boring, selfish and caviller.

I like Tessa all the way although she is a bit clumsy but she is really smart and cute.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.