Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 6th display voting time - Minitokyo

6th display voting time

Group announcement by Doujinshi-Support-Club

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

*cries in joy* I can use the announcement system again ^_^'

Hum, so as I was saying, the 6th monthly display has come to an end, so it is now time to vote :)

For those who need explanations, which means you haven't read the guidelines (tsk tsk), here goes : first thing you have to do is check and choose 1 drawing in each category (so 2 drawings, 1 colored + 1 regular) here http://doujinshi-support-club.minitokyo.net/

Then you PM me http://anjhurin.minitokyo.net/ your votes (with the category it belongs to, the name of the artist and the title of the drawing, or just the link is okay, but it's more work for me ^_^').
And then by a somehow magical process, the results will be displayed next sunday.

So well to voting now, it will last up to saturday the 8th, 23.59 PM :)

Take care

anj XP

PS THEREFORE, THE NEW DISPLAY IS OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS : you can send the links to pegassuss, ryuuen, glassheart or me, and we'll put them up when we take down the previous display (that is when the results are known).

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

LMAO, I think pretty much any group admin will be extremely happy about the group announcement thing...

Quote by Anjhurin
So well to voting now, it will last up to saturday the 8th, 23.59 PM :)

Such a precise time, and yet, you forgot to say which timeline XP

ok... I'll stop the teasing now... and hopefully, I won't forget to vote >.<

Oh, I missed the voting :( Sorry! It's been so busy :( and there such lovely works up as well!

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.