Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New announcements! - Minitokyo

New announcements!

Group announcement by Free--wallers

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

As you all know, FW is getting more & more bigger XD
I would like to thank all the members who have post their walls in the GB everytime they submit one, and also thanks for putting up the banner^^

Lately, Me, Milkiyo & Yureika has been kind of busy.
Its hard for us to come online everyday and keep up to date. I apologiz for all the inconvenience we have caused you. Next to it, I would like to appoint a new MODERATOR to help us out. For permanent of course.
Members who think they are qualified for is welcome to volunteer, send me a PM and Ill choose the best.
Please, The mod have to be able to be online at least once 2 days, and knows the basic of HTML codes.

Other than that. I know this sounds stupid. But Ill like members to post their Birthdays or special occasions U'll like to share HERE!(forum) I hope that everyone can share it & exchange presents XD (i know its downright stupid)
This is too add on the bond between the members in the group... >_< I hope U can all be part of it....

Thats all. And I have another announcement up, introducing new walls of the week (of course, the feature one also) Hope that everyone can learn from them...^^

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I think a new admin will be better in my opinion. Must be fairly active though.

Ahh I'm not so good on HTLM :( Good luck to everyone who tries out tho :D

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

i'd like to try ^__^, happy if i can help a lil bit
i think a mod or a admin doesnot matter since they can do the same thing >.<

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

I've studied a bit on HTML but, I dont think I'd be cut out for mod ^_^'

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

hmm..........im online everyday , but maybe sometimes , i encounter diffuculties , i dunno if i can do it or not , ill think abt it actually , ok?

as for occasions, well.......its april , right?.......so....my birthday is on 25/4 , so thats the only occasion XD

as for basics of html , how do u mean basics ? like making bold , italic , links , or hyperlinks , stff like that?

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

i know html. usually i go online everyday. but i will think bout it first, k?

Signature

Pisaro

Pisaro

Zutto matte kara

i know html and online everyday, but i think minitokyo is quite boring already. jeez...

The last love song on this little planet~~~ Chise & Shuji...

..HMTL..immnot very good at that..can someone teach me?im online everyday!

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Rikka~ I volunteer to help out since i'm online almost everyday and updating other groups, so i think 1 more will do no harm. =)

Signature

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

Well I'm on almost everyday but I'm not too good at HTML. sorry. Oh and give presents on people's birthdays? that sounds cool.

Well, I'd like to try... doubt I'll be able to be one though. ^^; I mean I just became a member. But I do go on about everyday though.
Uh, I guess I'm pretty decent with HTML codings. Not sure though... :sweat:
But I'll be happy to help. ^^

Oh I like the idea... sharing and giving presents. :) It sounds cool.

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

I am pretty neat with html and I go online everyday but I don't think I'll have the time to be a mod :\

Signature

rica-san

rica-san

Cry, Seara, CRY!!

nice idea about teh b-days....! But..my b-day's allready past, it was on 26 March.. :(
I come to MT everyday but I'm afaraid I have less experiences at HTML.... :(

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nanya

nanya

EyzaatheEhnydeel

I do html fine and come to mini more than once in a day.I would like to help but what sort of html coding would be required.

Signature
~Reika Kaseka, Aeulmei~

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

well html is ok! im good with it!
i also know how to put some colors in the page layout! :D

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

A new moderator - We cannot leave the group stop ~~
I liked a lot the idea of post Birthdays or special occasions * my birthday is 11/05 XD

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Yay! Im so happy that everyone is so supportive XD
Well... Ive got some PMs bout being mods, Im sorry but I cant wait anymore... (really busy... haiz) So, Ill put em up for voting XD

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.