Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sasuke's Genjutsu - Minitokyo

Sasuke's Genjutsu

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

(this is somthing i will use on my wallpaper if you guys think it looks good enough)
Well naruto manga chapter 301 was out
and i readed it,

but the point is, when i saw page 6 i wanted to vector it,

well it's sasuke using a genjutsu with his sharingan, and i think it looked really cool, so i wanted to vector it
i'm still not done with it thou. i made 2 versions of it(it's about halv done) V1 is white, V2 is red
and then the orginal

Here is Orginal

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/1562/nasdaq1000067jk.th.jpg

V1

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7128/nasdaq100006copy10qs.th.jpg

V2

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/307/v2nasdaq100006copy0gg.th.jpg

NOTE:they where to big to get uplaoded so i used paint fast and it reduced abit of their quality, btu what do you think of it?
in the red one you can stil lsee some white places, i will change that later

PLease comment, i'm planning on using it to a sasuke wallpaper, when i see him in the next chapter maybe i will vector him

when sasuke comes out in the manga chapters i will also vector him(if he's in full view) and i will make a BG with this and him(i'm still not done with it, if i didn't already say this)

It is time for you to drown

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

it looks good tias

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

it looks very good, especially the 2 pic.

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

I like the 1st one more, since there's more contrast between red and white. The 2nd one could be improved by making the central wheel white.

It'd be nice if we could see it without the manga in the bg...

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

first version is cool looking great. like blusake said the second one doesnt have enough contrast between the two colours so the red domiinates the image where as version one it is nicely broken apart and looks really good. cant wait to see the final version of it

Signature Image

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

wooot! every one of them looks great! wahaha.. but i would oso go with the majority and agree that the first one is better! XD XD

there's more balance in the colours :) plus i liek the fact that it directs u to the center XD XD GANBATE! Q(^^ Q)

Signature

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I'm jumping the "first one is better" wagon too. I don't know much about Naruto, so ignore this if it is out of line, but would you consider a deep gold as a third color? That would be dramatic.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

So the first one is better, well i vectored all of it now, and i cutted some places out to make it look more real, not just like it's ben cut out

so i will either need to wait to chapter 302(or till sasuke comes out) OUR just post that one up, cause i tried to see how the vector whould look, and it's not looking like how i wanted it to be, but then again there is also a other wallpaper i tried using it in, and i also need sasuke for that -_-
so we will all just have to wait

It is time for you to drown

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.