Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you be the villain or the hero of an anime? - Minitokyo

Would you be the villain or the hero of an anime?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

If you could be a anime character, would you be the villain or the hero? :\

I don't know, I think I would be a heroine ^_^'

And you?

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

Villain! Vallain get to be rich, strong and confortable till they die in a painless quick death in the end lmao

Signature

eehhhh so hard to choose...... >.< i don't know..
i guess if i had to choose i would be one of those long lost characters who become a villan becaouse they forgot all abot their virtuous past. you knowwww... the kind that is the big bad guy behind the scenes the whole time and it never comes out who he is untill the end. then when he is revealed the hero/heroine is like, "*gasp*, it's you! Oh i have missed you so much..." and blah blah blah.... then the evil dude gets to turn good and all his bad deeds are forgiven because he didn't know who he was!
yeah..that would be cool because you get to be the villain and have all the cool stuff and have fun, but in the end you get to live happily ever after and all that. yay! i love to win. :D
-btw cool thread

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

I don't know, but I think that would be a character that nobody knows who is really! XD :nya:
But with certainty I would like to have a sword! and to know to use magic! :D
I think that my life would be disturbed but entertaining! XD ^^

chiriann

chiriann

Twin sister of Jenova

Villain, of course :). It`s much cooler then beeing an avarage good guy (main good characters ofter are stupid...). Cool bad guy (bad girl ;)) with sword and irritating laughter will be mine thing...

Signature

sama-sama

sama-sama

broken glasses

heroine, and kill the villain to keep with the kawaii boy that be atormented by the villain ^_^
and, after the end, i'll do many many villain things to the kawaii boy...
so, i'm a villain heroine XD

'Pain is just weakness leaving your body...'

Quote by sama-samaheroine, and kill the villain to keep with the kawaii boy that be atormented by the villain ^_^
and, after the end, i'll do many many villain things to the kawaii boy...
so, i'm a villain heroine XD

Err, heroine that turns into a villain... lol, quite odd there...

As for me i'd definitely fight for the good cause, prevent people from getting hurt and to uphold peace :D

ehehehee.... easy.... the bad guy! The bad guys are just so cool... The heroes are nothing if they don't have something to protect from someone...

I choose to be the villain.. :)

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

The heroine: she is inteligent, beautiful and yes, she find the true love in a handsome prince. ^^

I'd go for the hero. I just lack the immorality to be a villain, simply have too much of a conscience and the angel on my shoulder could kick my devils ***. The hero, provided they do well, is also someone who's legacy will outlive them and they'll be remembered, a villain will too but not in the way I'd prefer people remember me. As for villains being "cool", well that's a psychology put in place by television shows and movies, a villain or hero are only as "cool" as the individual.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i wouldn't mind either... as long i'm a cool character.
Even if i choose to be a heroine, i wouldn't want to be a perfect goody-goody... Just my personal opinion~~ ^^
i would like to be a beautiful and powerful villain though~ like Lust in the FMA manga.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Hard choice!

I'd have to be a hero I guess. The hero can be kewl too and its usually the hero that kicks the bad guy's @$$ n gets da chick rite? haha so I'm up fer dat!

I'd most likely be the villian.

i think i would be the heroine of a comic anime... but i would enjoy being a real vilain because most of them aren't enough bad and smart because sayong all your plan before finishing the good hero isn't what i called being smart !

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

To be honest, I'll choose to be the villain. Sometimes I'm sick of seeing why the heroine have all the fame and GIRLS! My favourite villain is Darth Vader...

MenchiKun

MenchiKun

o.O LIES ITS ALL LIEEES!

The villan all the way! despite the fact u get ur ass handed to u in the end, u just get to be such a bad ass in the rest of it, its cool =p plus u always get a sweet nick name =p

the (anti) hero!
although i would rather be the omnipotent observer and get to see all the cool stuff that happens throughout the story...
or the comic relief character (and be less annoying for a change of pace!)

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

can't i be somewhere in between hero and villain?that would be cool.....hehehehehehe

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

Easy, hero.

The hero saves people and gets remembered as the great man/woman who saved them. On the other hand the villian is often seen as a horrible person and gets the crap beat out of them by the hero.

Also, good ALWAYS triumphs over evil.

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I would prefer not to be either. I think it's just cooler to be the one who can easily change the future of the world by turning the tide of battles but decide to participate whenever I choose to. Take Seijuro Hiko of Rurouni Kenshin as an example.

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

gack! *faints* this is too hard. lol, i think it all depends upon what type of anime im in!, now if i was in alice 19th or something like that......the villain definitely. but if i was in soemthing like inuyasha, of mos def the heroine all the way haha! ^_^

'Signature Image'

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

probably the villain,
the kind that beats the crap out of the hero, in all the battles, until the"hero" somehow manages to beat the villain, in the end. hate it when that happens, when the villain is like 10 times stronger than the hero and the hero gets some special powers or something and beats the villain at the end.

I would be the neutral character which sometimes helps out the heroes (or villains) with advice, but at the end, goes on his separate way afterall.

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

I want to be a villian but in the end, villians will always die ^_^' But there are villians who are good in the end too. Guess I'll the hero instead :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.