Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime figurines - Minitokyo

Anime figurines

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

I collect those things for quite a while now. As you mentioned, it is hard for getting them at the right/decent price. Most local stores tend to overpriced the goods.

If you want to get them at the suggested retail price in Japan, try www.hlj.com, it's a good site that offers a lot of items. The only price you have to pay extra is shipping.

I only collect figurines from certain animes that i like like gundam or fate stay night. I just go into those figurine shops and buy whatever i think looks good and display them in my cupboard at home. The prices of some of the figurines are really outrageous and i cant really afford to get a lot

what do you guys use to paint figures?

yo wtf!

I'd like to, but they're so expensive. <_>

DON'T! Do not come to the dark side! The moment you starts to collect, you cannot stop! It doesn't matter which scale or how expensive you are collecting. If it's "one -coin" figurines, you will think, "it is cheap, so, I can afford it". If it is the 1/8 series, you will think, it is ok to get some. If it's the pricier 1/6, you will start to give excuses like "I will only get the lead characters" and stufts like that. Once you get one, you find it hard to stop because they are too LOVEable. lolx.

Quote by Momaru DON'T! Do not come to the dark side! The moment you starts to collect, you cannot stop! It doesn't matter which scale or how expensive you are collecting. If it's "one -coin" figurines, you will think, "it is cheap, so, I can afford it". If it is the 1/8 series, you will think, it is ok to get some. If it's the pricier 1/6, you will start to give excuses like "I will only get the lead characters" and stufts like that. Once you get one, you find it hard to stop because they are too LOVEable. lolx.

I totally agree with u :)

I wish I could collect anime figures (non-ecchi) but... they don't sell ANY figures here in Sweden except of Pokemon and Dragon Ball figures so I have to order. Which costs a lot =/

go look on ebay there are a good choice

puraimu

puraimu

2D Loli & Pettan Lover

I'm only collecting figmas and nendoroids 'coz the price is still reasonable.

I really want to collect scaled PVC figures. But the price makes me think hundred times.

fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru

i have some hehehe

only have one :D

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.