Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Video Audio Flash - Minitokyo

Video Audio Flash

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

First off if this subject is already out go ahead and deliet this thread

Ok now i was wondering if like maby you could add a way for use to not only post scans and pictures but like shorts or AMV's Flashanimations stuff of that or even like a sound bord for your favorite anime opening and ending songs so we could DL those for our media files like i have the crule angel thisi from neon genisi evengelion on mine so if this is and original post can someone get back soon i hate waiting for replys makes me nervious

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

This has been discussed before and the answer is no, we will not be hosting other media files. MP3s and videos carry too many copyright infringement complications as well as use tremendous bandwidth and storage space. There are other communities for these sorts of file trading.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Tama-NekoThis has been discussed before and the answer is no, we will not be hosting other media files. MP3s and videos carry too many copyright infringement complications as well as use tremendous bandwidth and storage space. There are other communities for these sorts of file trading.

closed

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.