Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you submit a Plot Synopsis? - Minitokyo

How do you submit a Plot Synopsis?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

Sorry if this question might have been answered before. I ran a search for another thread, but I couldn't find one... Also, I'm not sure if this has been addressed in the FAQ or policies, so...

I am interested in submitted a plot synopsis, specifically for the Tales of Destiny gallery. I remember that you used to PM Nuriko if you wanted one on the frontpage of the gallery. Is that still how it is?

Thanks!

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Hey there! :D

I recommend you to go to this site for more info bout reviews and plot synopses:

Minitokyo-Review

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please note that shinsengumi has retired from his moderating duties. Therefore, members should not send materials to him. Instead, members may send plot synopsis submissions to Saikusa via PM.

The requirements for plot synopsis submissions remain the same (quoted from the Minitokyo Review group page):
the title of the series, an alternate title if applicable, the year the series was originally released, the number of episodes in the series, and the plot synopsis itself, which should be one or two paragraphs in length. No spoilers, please!

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Yes, for all my sins I have agreed to take over administration of categories. I'll probably stick a thread up later, but in the mean time like EP said, PM me with all the details. Just label the PM "[series] synopsis", so I'll know what it is, thanks.

But I'll also add: I won't accept everything. Anything with bad spelling, bad grammar that can not be understood, that's ripped from another site, has crude language or has spoilers in it will not be accepted. I'm a hard task mistress XD

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

Thank you all. Your instruction has been/will be very helpful to me. :)

So are you also in charge of making new gallery categories Saikusa?
And accepting category banners?
Just wondering for future reference...

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Quote by cyd84So are you also in charge of making new gallery categories Saikusa?
And accepting category banners?
Just wondering for future reference...

While I've answered Cyd in private, for anyone else who wants to know about Banners.

Please PM me a link to a photobucket (or whatever other host you like to use) with your banner. The banner must be 960x200 pixels and saved as a jpeg.

The same sort of standards apply as they would to a wallpaper. So if it has a poor quality scan, extraction, features nudity, pixelation, ghosting, brush/texture-whoring then it will not be used.

That's me being a hard task mistress again OX

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.