Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why deleted? I dont get it - Minitokyo

Why deleted? I dont get it

page 1 of 1 16 total items

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

Why is this wallpaper getting deleted?
And I spented a almost half of a day working on it.
The moderator said this wallpaper was low image quality. and Ghosting ? I dont understand .....
I dont understand how it is it this wallpaper show low quality and ghosting ?
And the part where Athrun is hugging Meyrin wasnt from screenshot. It was one of the scan I found in the Gundam seed destiny section.
still I dont get y it deserves to get deleted
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/6268/58478545kk.th.jpg

Signature Image

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Well,
I think the composition it's a bit poor,
and cagalli looks...hm..unclean
and I really don't like that strange thing behind cagalli
I think the main problem is the pictures quality

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

All the images seem to be of poor extraction, they have rough edges. Ghosting is what is in the background of Athrun and Meyrin, it's taking another image, enlarging it and adding a transparency to it and using it as a background. The rest of the space that makes up the background is just a bunch of colors smeared with some PS filters poorly.

Also, unless you were just intending to share your work with everyone to get critique on it on how to make it better this is not the correct forum to discuss deleted wallpapers. There is a thread for this already here Complaints: deleted images, warnings, bans.

So please make sure to check for existing threads before creating new ones.

Hexenmeister

Hexenmeister

already dead

It is always hard for people who worked hard on their artworks, when the were rejected or deleted- Few tips: Make it bigger- If your internet connection allows it, post your images in 1600x1200 Quality and do not compress the JPEG below 80%. Use Image Ready or Fireworks for compression + always use HQ footage for creating a walli. The picture is over-saturated and pretty dark- maybe it's your own monitor, but for me the image appears too dark. There is no real eye-catcher in this image. The radial Blur on the figure in front let him disappear like a ghost, the couple in back disappears into the blurry texture.
Do not worry about- A common reason why images are being removed is the personal taste of the moderator who is deleting your picture. If You still want to stick with it: Try it lighter and sharper next time, try another composition, get rid of this neon glow style, maybe some people will think this is ugly- watch the other WP- In Here they like cute most those pastel-, naruto- and cutiegirl things, so if you didn't like pastel colors- this is maybe the wrong place for you.

"have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

In simple-to-understand terms:

1. Image extraction is poor; too compressed.

2. Background characters have shadows too heavy and poorly defined.

3. Overall image is blur and the overuse of different minor effects make the wallpaper messy.

In conclusion; your wall lacks asthetic value and was therefore removed.

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

I get it now.
Maybe I m thinking another subject which made me made this wall like this. I was like kinda thinking of Athrun ditching Cagalli and go for another girl so much I forgot about what that will happen to the wallpaper.
To tell u user the truth I just used photo shop image ready (only) to do this.
Cuz my Dvd Drive kinda messed up. And I cant fixed photoshop cuz of the problem. so I just used image ready. I ve tried to download photoshop key generator. But when I put the numbers in and click activate it says something about unseccessful activation cuz of error 93 - 8 or some thing like that. So I cant fix it. I dont think I can do another wallie again until that is solve and its one of the reasons that this wallie was so terrible....
SRy....
thx for comments tho.

Signature Image

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

^ I can't say that your wall is terrible. The reason it was deleted was because it was a freshman's attempt. Ususally those who are new to making walls get theirs deleted the most often.

Take this as a learning point; by the time you become better, your walls will not be deleted.

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

I m not that new in making wallpapers. Im just been here for like 20 something weeks ......

Signature Image

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Rome was not built in a day. You need constant practice to be really good; and this may take some years, not just weeks.

I'm sure you'll be better in time.

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

your making me thinking I m a rookie cuz alot of ppl can accomplish the skilled in making wallpaper lest than 20 weeks.

Signature Image

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

I didn't mean that. Naturally, some people are more artistically inclined than others. I took 4 years to master drawing, while others may only need one. These things do take time; differently for different people.

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

I know what my abilities r.
My art skills is really strong.
The reason I ve done such crappy walls cuz I cant fix photo shop !
so I had to use photo shop image ready to do the wallpaper above.

Signature Image

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

In that case then, you probably wouldn't want to use image ready anymore. If it undermines your ability and gets your wallpaper deleted, you should wait till you re-install photo shop.

You shouldn't be sending such crappy walls in the first place if you knew it was not as good as your regular work to begin with and knowing the high chances of it getting deleted.

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

But I really want to make a wallpaper. I havent made one for so long since my photoshop was down. Also, I thought it was ok.
I try to reinstall Photoshop but everytime I reinstall and entered the cd key it always end up in Unseccessful Activation and then saying error 93-8.
I couldnt fix it so I was really wanted to make a wallpaper and now it got delete.
..............................................no comment ............................

Signature Image

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Hmm... I see. Perhaps you may want to take this dicussion to the Hardware, Software and Internet forum if you haven't already? I believe that there will be people there who may know how to deal with your problem. :)

i don't know,maybe in your site you rite something wrong?

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.