Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 REMAKE OF KANON! - Minitokyo

REMAKE OF KANON!

Tagged under Kanon

Fav. character from Kanon

Ayu
12 votes
Nayuki
8 votes
Shirori
1 votes
Mia
2 votes
Motoko(?)
1 votes
all
4 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

OMG! My favorite show of all time is being remade into a bigname, 24 episode show! KANON! It is being remade by the guys who made AIR, so its gonna be REALLY good. Im really really really excited about this,i hope they will manage to keep the characters as cute as the original 13 ep. series. AND, since its 24 eps long, it has a chance of being lincensed and dubbed! This is a sign from God!

well..any1 else share my enthusiasm?

merged: 04-04-2006 ~ 11:29am
sorry about the double post Mods, if you will, please delete the other one (and not this one!)

>>>i like all the characters b/c they are all unique. but out of all them, my fav is Shirori b/c she was cute, quiet, and probaly deserved the dudes love the most out of all the girls. Next is Nayuki-the incest was always cute

merged: 04-04-2006 ~ 11:32am
Also like to apologize for an error in the poll, mia is Supposed to be MAI. This is what hapends when i type in the dark. Mia=MAI, MAI, very important, i do know my characters, sorry for any confusion

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

I guess I look forward to it, since the first one is actually crappy as well as animation sucky....
any pictures or links?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

A trailer is already out (sorry i dont know links now but i guess you can find it easily), and it looks awesome!

I really liked the original Kanon too, but it was a bit too short to explain the story well...

I've read many facts upon this remake and considering all they promised this show will be a BIG HIT!

Hey are some small (sorry couldnt be bigger) of the new kanon! THis looks awsome! And Yuichi actually looks cool and normal-notice the lack of "the chin of death".

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/Caprica/kanon%20remake%20stuff/promo01e.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/Caprica/kanon%20remake%20stuff/promo01b.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/Caprica/kanon%20remake%20stuff/promo01a.jpg

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Looking forward to this one! Kinda have to agree with DevilDude about the first one though. The animation wasn't up to par like other animes at the time but bleh. Hope this one does gud...

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

Yea! *Dances* I love Kanon, it would be great to see the new one, I think they could do sooo much more with the anime than they did! I hope it gets licensed too...more to add to my collection!

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

The first was alright, after getting use to the style of characters, its the tragic story that definately carried the anime to a high level of praise. I'm definately interested in seeing what this new remake will bring.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

I thought the first one was alright, and don't know how they'll possibly make it into a 24 ep series. I wonder if it's an entirely new story or what. If it's the same story, I probably won't watch it.

Signature Image

I actually think that it might be better for the show to extend it into 24 episodes. The original one seemed too sudden in shifting attention from girl to girl. Hopefully, the producers will pace this anime with the same tact as AIR, which was amazing i might add. Does anyone know if they are rehiring the original seiyuu?

I'm looking forward to this remake. I hope it is much better than the original one. It also makes me happy that this is much longer than the old one.

Quote by docdaneekaI actually think that it might be better for the show to extend it into 24 episodes. The original one seemed too sudden in shifting attention from girl to girl. Hopefully, the producers will pace this anime with the same tact as AIR, which was amazing i might add. Does anyone know if they are rehiring the original seiyuu?

I don't know how my thread on the same topic could be missed by so many. To answer the question: yes, the original voice actors will be playing in this remake.

They really are rehiring the original seiyuu? O boy o boy. I wonder how they are going to approach their characters again: either with slight tweaks or exactly the same voice.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote: sorry about the double post Mods, if you will, please delete the other one (and not this one!)

You really ought to have searched before creating this thread. In cases of duplicates, especially when the topic is exactly the same anime, the older thread receives precedence.

Existing thread: Kanon 2?

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.