Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group Duelist-Chronicle is looking for new Management! - Minitokyo

Group Duelist-Chronicle is looking for new Management!

Group announcement by Duelist-Chronicle

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Ok, plain and to the point. For myself and the other original Mods of this group have grew out of the world of Yu-gi-oh and it would be best for the group if there is someone who is still in to the TV show, manga, the Card game, and/or just anything Yugioh related.

We have got a new Mod for the group. Wslasher, he would be taking over the day to day operation of the group.

I still need 2 to 3 more people who wish to run the group as Mods.

If you are interested on taking over the group before it completely dies, LOLx... plz contact me Frosty. :) :) :)

Signature

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

i may start moderating the group maybe after 2 weeks! cuz im full of final exams @ college! but dont worry, ill make the group a better place 4 duelist everywhere! hehehe

5D's Caption: Vol.1

I'm intressted ^^

Can't you feel my heart.Falling through the rain

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Okay, I have got the 4 new Mods that I wanted to run the group.. Now I will retire from the Yugioh Group. I wish you guys the best of luck and as always, Time to Duel / Get your game on... XD

Say hello to the New DC group mods
batousi13, DancingBlades, Wslasher, & Chibi-Totchi

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.