Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you seen Desert Punk? - Minitokyo

Have you seen Desert Punk?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

A friend of mine brought the over the first DVD released by Funi and we watched it together. It left me completely in stiches by the end of the final fourth episode on the DVD.

Desert Punk, or Sunabouzu, is an action comedy thrown in the middle of a wide, brutal desert. It follows the adventures of the "Sunabouzu," a freelance handyman who takes random jobs for good pay, from collecting money to capturing criminals. Throw a little chaos and ecchi-references into the mix, and you have an action series on crack!

The "edited version" that Funi made is especially funny. Perhaps even more so than the original version.

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

Seen up to Sunabouzu episode 9 in the fansubs. And yes it does have plenty of funny WTF moments, but the thing that "first" impressed me was the complete live-action/cosplay intro (first time I've seen one).

ANN's Sunabouzu DVD1 review

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."
-Yamamoto Tsunenori, Ha Gakure (Hidden Leaves)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.