Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Challenge] can you beat me? - Minitokyo

[Challenge] can you beat me?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

ok, heres the challenge, make up a prediciment, and i will try and solve it with fire, duct tape and/or moving to canada. (fire may include explosions, duct tape may include fish and canada may include mexico) LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Diffuse a hydrogen bomb with a yeild of 1000 megatons while whisling, your hand s and feet tied behind your back, and you blindfolded. go.

merged: 04-05-2006 ~ 06:48am
also canda and mexico will blow up too

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

ohhh, thats a tough one, well first you kneel on the ground and burn the rope off the hands. then take the bomb off you back along with the weight.oh, and then you take off the blind fold and watch in tears as canada and mexico blow up. ( i didnt say i had to use all three.) and last but not least, you start widdleing batteries into the wee hours into the morning.

that was alot harder than some of the other ones ive gotten from my cousin

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

ok try this one out. the world will explode in 3 seconds. all space travel has been eradicated and ther are no raw materials to build a spacecraft with. the earth will explode from the core outward and everything will be obliterated

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

ok thats just cheap. the only thing i can think of is blow it up your self and hope to god you go to heaven.

wait, you could build a super machine that can wrap the world in duct tape 3 yrs. before the earth explodes. then wrap the world in duct tape so it cant explode. (i wish that would work) then move to Canada and relax in your 20 billion dollar house that you got as a reward for saving the world.

Signature

My turn...you wake up in a void that exists between light and shadow with no idea of how you got there or how to escape. The void is actually a world where light cannot reach but you are able to see perfectly all around you. The world of between has no walls or ceiling and no atmosphere but you can breath just fine and move by just willing your body to. You’re completely alone and it would seem cold but it is actually a very warm and comfortable place while at the same time being very creepy and close as to make you claustrophobic but not really. The only things that you find with you are a large diamond, a holy bible, and a picture of some girl who’s name is on the back and is named Jessica. Obviously these things were given to you in order to help you escape...so then how do you escape? He answer is fairly obvious.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

no, the awnser is not obvious, if i were accualy in that situation tho, id at least need a rool of duct tape. but, i guess i'll try under your conditions. first, id start reading the bible, when i get bored of that, then i would inspect the picture ( and wonder how the hell you got the name jessica) then i would inspect the dimond. noticing that the dimond has very sharp edges, and i really want out of this god forsaken place, i would commite scuicde by impaling myself with the dimond edges.

note:
if anything is dreadfully wrong with this, then i will start reading a copy of the bible, and carefully reconsiter this awnser.

Signature

Well actually love all you needed to do was say the name on the back even just in your head and you were released no need to kill thy self after all I was the one that actually put you in there...okay next. :)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

samu02

Back to Basics

bake a cherry mango pie with fire, duct tape or moving to canada (with the mango gotten from india)

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

ummm, well i'll get the recipe from canada, then bake it with fire. i think thats what im trying to say...

Signature

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

OK! heres one i just came up with. lets see how good you are at fixing cars.
(btw im changing your objects so you have a better chance)
There is a bomb inside of a building you are trapped in and the only way is in a truck. But the engine wont start. there is a cut fuel line, a cut starter connection (the wire is cut and wont reach the battery clamp. you need to complete the circuit) and a blown starter fuse, and a hole in the radiator. you only have a paper clip, a stick of gun with foil wrapping, and (your fav) duck tape. you have to use all of these items to help you escape and you only have 1 minute before the bomb goes off. Good luck!

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

simple: fuck the building, i'll just move to canada and have my brother fix the car and make him defuse the bomb. by threatining him with fire.

Signature

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

you cant your TRAPPED! the only way out is to fix the truck. no canada, no mexico. you either fix the truck or your dead. period.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

damn, well then.... i have no idea how to fix a truck, but id duct tape the parts that were disconected and hope to god it would work...........

Signature

SpottedCat

Sub-zero

Your underwater in the Pacific ocean. A great white shark is coming for you. Theres also a crab fishing boat above your position.

Your stupid.

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

Here's a ridiculous one:
You're experiencing the Chaotic effects of the Butterfly Effect in practice. Every little thing has an exponentionally negative impact on you, let alone the big things. Even a person breathing can cause a piano to fall on you. How d'you get out? (Oh i just love abusing quantum theories)

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Ha ha, this is all so unco. Okay, lets see...

There is a hammer. And it's falling from the sky. But the hammer is not an ordinary hammer. It's a big hammer. A very big hammer. And it's got a homing device locked onto you that can't be fooled by fire or duct tape. It will hit you no matter what you do. Because it's so big, duct tape won't save you, because it'll crush it and you. Because it's so big, escaping to Canada won't help you, because it's bigger than Canada. What do you do o_o

Lol, my moment of uncoordination for today.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

Quote by rituelHere's a ridiculous one:
You're experiencing the Chaotic effects of the Butterfly Effect in practice. Every little thing has an exponentionally negative impact on you, let alone the big things. Even a person breathing can cause a piano to fall on you. How d'you get out? (Oh i just love abusing quantum theories)

easy, the awnser my friend, is scuicide. just blow your self up. (your gonna die anyway.

Quote by kyokujitsuHa ha, this is all so unco. Okay, lets see...

There is a hammer. And it's falling from the sky. But the hammer is not an ordinary hammer. It's a big hammer. A very big hammer. And it's got a homing device locked onto you that can't be fooled by fire or duct tape. It will hit you no matter what you do. Because it's so big, duct tape won't save you, because it'll crush it and you. Because it's so big, escaping to Canada won't help you, because it's bigger than Canada. What do you do o_o

Lol, my moment of uncoordination for today.

ok...thats hard...i REALLY dont like hammers now....move to mexico and pray to mother fucking god that it locks itself onto some crack smoking work begging mexican( that was todays cheap shot at mexicans, sponsered by X-play X-P) (i really have nothing agenst mexicans)

Quote by SpottedCatYour underwater in the Pacific ocean. A great white shark is coming for you. Theres also a crab fishing boat above your position.[/quote

swim up to the boat and get on it, then dump a shit load of oil into the water ( ima terrible person) and as you drive away in the boat BURN IT ALL TO HELL!

Signature

Let's see, how about this one:
You're in the middle of the dessert, withou any supply left and you've got nothing except what you said earlier. You're on the brink of dying due to dehydration. What will you do to ensure that you live another day?

-bvc100 artworks-
All artworks (as of 2008) are featured at my blog: http://bvc100.blogspot.com

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

hmmmmm...well, scnce i have transprotation to canada, i'll just use that to get out of the desert and eat a steak the size of a toilet.

Signature

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Here's an easy one, you have just been crushed, in everyway possible (emotionally, physically etc.), your reason for living is completely gone but you still stick to your own laws, and morals which do not allow you to kill yourself, you are completely dead on the inside. go from there.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

well, this is kind of stupid, but, i'll try none the less.

hmmm...crushed in every way possible...i have no idea how that is possible, and how in the HELL is this easy?

oh, and MY laws allow my to kill myself.

the only way i see escaping this is possible is either spontaniously combusting, or praying to god you die of starvation soon.

Signature

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

well see your laws allow you to kill yourself but you are in the situation that I made, so I make the laws! the best answer I could see would be move to canada, where everything is fresher! and continue living. Can't see how you can be crushed in everyway eh? you need a better imagination, or start living more risks.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.