Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Things that remind you of Anime - Minitokyo

Things that remind you of Anime

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Okay, MT people - just how obsessed with anime are you? Hehe, okay so not obsessed, but what everyday things that you come across in life reminds you of an anime or a manga?

Kind of like game where you say a word and the first thing that comes to your mind just happens to be anime. Well here are a few of mine... I'll edit if I think of anymore :nya:

* This I didn't recognise straight away, but F=ma Force = Mass x Acceleration - haha I love this one ^.^ FMA rocks:D

* Street names or famous people ahah I hear Armstrong, and I think of Major, and then Mustang... well instead of the car guess what I think of ;) yes I quite enjoy Full Metal

* There was a time then when people mentioned any name of the planet, I thought of the Sailor Scout associated with it XP

Okay, so that is some from me, now I'd love to hear yours! :nya:

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

Well whenever I see someone with white or colored hair like blue or pink that reminds me of Anime. Just people on the street but then when I say that I'm comparing them to the Anime characters that of which I love and well there is no comparison. Some people have Anime names like Kira and that makes me smile and think of the Gundam Seed series. Humm I guess that's all...most of the time my mind is just so wrapped up in Anime that I don't see the world outside even when I'm standing right in the middle of it. :)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Each time i'm putting a new manga on my sleves and tell me : "yomiko readman (ROD) as a sucessor"... or names of characters... mythology's name that reminds me sailormoon, saint seiya,etc.

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

um,,..my friend reminds me of anime,,
everytime I see him,,..
cause' he does looks like one,,..

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

The names of planets and mythological fish throw me into fits of Sailor Moon filled ecstasy....
cars too... every time i see a Mustang... dot dot dot...

and for some reason, every time i see a Mitsubishi i want to white out the end and make it say Mitsuki...

and i have this friend who was growing his hair out... and for about a month it looked like Izumi's... Izumi Lio, that is... heehee... i couldn't help pointing that out every time i saw him...

the word usage always looks like Usagi to me...

and a lot of times, i'll hear some random song and think of a specific character.... and then give the song to that character....

"All those with life were born to die" -Sailor Lethe

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you have tried.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I was driving one day and saw this sign that said "FMA". I'm like 'hey, Fullmetal Alchemist!'. I didn't pay attention to what it really stood for (I think it's Forward Motion Academics or something...) because to me, FMA = fullmetal alchemist :D

When I see really long, steep hills I am reminded of Saikano a lot. Just about anything racing reminds me of Initial D. Even when I think about going to an amusement park or beach I am reminded of the classic beach episode or the amusement park dates. I can't use Wasabi sauce without thinking of Yakitate Japan where he makes Melon bread that is modeled after sushi.

Hmm....the list goes on and on. ^_^;;;

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

everytime i enter my bathroom and i see a bottle of bleach...well you can guess what anime i'm thinking of ^_^'

noxzmaze

noxzmaze

MazeaH

when i saw some situation link anime/manga i remind and want to know next situation like amime too.
wheni hear someone talking about anime.i want to know what's their talking.even slang of anime

When I see sticks or so kind of long things, I always remind nippon swords, and it`s a great trouble, because we eat our dinner with chopsticks, so when it`s dinner time, it will be the show time of Himura Kenshin... What a great scene! XD

But in fact I`m more seduced by games, say, whenever I watch a TV programme or a film with war scens, I always start to find my mouse for I want to select tanks to that battle

V sign remind me of anime,when I see people with blue/pink/green.. color,it reminds me on anime too.And when I hear japanese then of course reminds me on anime lol

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Yep, when I heard the word "Japanese" it's reminds me of anime and the word "lain" (in my language means other) it's reminds of Serial Experiment Lain lol XD . Also when I saw Japanese handwriting...haha ^_^'

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

I would say everytime I see some Asian person it reminds me of anime, japanese restaurants, that would be the only things I see in an everyday life that remind me of Anime.

CraftedWars

Totally confused @_@

kendo, archery,tae kwon-do,akido,gang fights,hot guys haha all those stuff you can find in manga's

yelling at people NADE TEBAYO! (naruto)

merged: 05-26-2006 ~ 04:52am
nande**

Women with big brests. Sorry to say that but I'm a slave for a women with big boobs, kind of like every character in an anime.(Desert Punk)

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I have a brother who eerily resembles* Millions Knives, and I have a teacher who kind of looks like Nicholas D. Wolfwood (both from Trigun), with Cho Hakkai's personality (Saiyuki).

*"resemble" kind of sounds like that city in FMA, Rizembool (Spelling Check?).

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

Well whenever i just go out to dinner I think of anime ^^; I dunno why...

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I get reminded of anime when I see someone with colored hair. And sometimes I get mad when I get reminded of anime becuase I'm out of town and I have to wait for a few hours until i watch it. Also it makes me sad because I sometimes wish that I have a close friend who enjoys anime as much as I do and also that I dont have that much anime dvds to watch with. -_- But once I get a lot of money then I'll buy all the animes I see.

So, yea, I get reminded when I see colored hair people, or even worse, listening to some of my downloaded anime music thats on my I-pod. ^_^'

Signature Image

Arrowny

Arrowny

the Wafflecopter

there was one thing once, i saw a street name that started with "evangeli-" but did not end with "-on", lol. i think it ended with "-ne" or something, but you know what series im talking about.

most of the time though i dont like to associate real life and anime....they just seem like two completely different things.

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

wenevr i see ramen...soba.. or udon... i think of hana kimi's sano izumi eating kitsune udon bekuz of that... 'noodle-legged weasel'' thing ^^ haha! so funny ^^
an... wen i cook dinner... i think of eerie queerie's hasunuma an mitsuo
haha so weird... an yet kind funny ^^
m.i.a.!

HolyAlchemy1

HolyAlchemy1

I want to marry Ama-chan!!!!!

anything realy. Then ill go into my imaginary world and think its reall. some times i have trouble telling what is real or not. i have some big issues. LOLZ

one word: matrix

Um...well my friends and my boyfriend Randy...I dunno why,i think its cause i like anime and my friends+Randy are cool and i like them cause when i see them i feel happy.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.