Things that remind you of Anime

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Cancel

Okay, MT people - just how obsessed with anime are you? Hehe, okay so not obsessed, but what everyday things that you come across in life reminds you of an anime or a manga?

Kind of like game where you say a word and the first thing that comes to your mind just happens to be anime. Well here are a few of mine... I'll edit if I think of anymore :nya:

* This I didn't recognise straight away, but F=ma Force = Mass x Acceleration - haha I love this one ^.^ FMA rocks:D

* Street names or famous people ahah I hear Armstrong, and I think of Major, and then Mustang... well instead of the car guess what I think of ;) yes I quite enjoy Full Metal

* There was a time then when people mentioned any name of the planet, I thought of the Sailor Scout associated with it XP

Okay, so that is some from me, now I'd love to hear yours! :nya:

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

JenosydesWhisperMatrix

JenosydesWhisperMatrix

InuYashaFirstLover

Cancel

Well whenever I see someone with white or colored hair like blue or pink that reminds me of Anime. Just people on the street but then when I say that I'm comparing them to the Anime characters that of which I love and well there is no comparison. Some people have Anime names like Kira and that makes me smile and think of the Gundam Seed series. Humm I guess that's all...most of the time my mind is just so wrapped up in Anime that I don't see the world outside even when I'm standing right in the middle of it. :)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Cancel

Each time i'm putting a new manga on my sleves and tell me : "yomiko readman (ROD) as a sucessor"... or names of characters... mythology's name that reminds me sailormoon, saint seiya,etc.

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

• Apr 14, 2006

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

Cancel

um,,..my friend reminds me of anime,,
everytime I see him,,..
cause' he does looks like one,,..

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

• Apr 14, 2006
Cancel

The names of planets and mythological fish throw me into fits of Sailor Moon filled ecstasy....
cars too... every time i see a Mustang... dot dot dot...

and for some reason, every time i see a Mitsubishi i want to white out the end and make it say Mitsuki...

and i have this friend who was growing his hair out... and for about a month it looked like Izumi's... Izumi Lio, that is... heehee... i couldn't help pointing that out every time i saw him...

the word usage always looks like Usagi to me...

and a lot of times, i'll hear some random song and think of a specific character.... and then give the song to that character....

"All those with life were born to die" -Sailor Lethe

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you have tried.

• Apr 14, 2006

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Cancel

I was driving one day and saw this sign that said "FMA". I'm like 'hey, Fullmetal Alchemist!'. I didn't pay attention to what it really stood for (I think it's Forward Motion Academics or something...) because to me, FMA = fullmetal alchemist :D

Cancel

When I see really long, steep hills I am reminded of Saikano a lot. Just about anything racing reminds me of Initial D. Even when I think about going to an amusement park or beach I am reminded of the classic beach episode or the amusement park dates. I can't use Wasabi sauce without thinking of Yakitate Japan where he makes Melon bread that is modeled after sushi.

Hmm....the list goes on and on. ^_^;;;

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Cancel

everytime i enter my bathroom and i see a bottle of bleach...well you can guess what anime i'm thinking of ^_^'

noxzmaze

noxzmaze

MazeaH

Cancel

when i saw some situation link anime/manga i remind and want to know next situation like amime too.
wheni hear someone talking about anime.i want to know what's their talking.even slang of anime

• May 03, 2006
Cancel

When I see sticks or so kind of long things, I always remind nippon swords, and it`s a great trouble, because we eat our dinner with chopsticks, so when it`s dinner time, it will be the show time of Himura Kenshin... What a great scene! XD

But in fact I`m more seduced by games, say, whenever I watch a TV programme or a film with war scens, I always start to find my mouse for I want to select tanks to that battle

• May 03, 2006
Cancel

V sign remind me of anime,when I see people with blue/pink/green.. color,it reminds me on anime too.And when I hear japanese then of course reminds me on anime lol

nejika

nejika

leaving...not really

Cancel

Yep, when I heard the word "Japanese" it's reminds me of anime and the word "lain" (in my language means other) it's reminds of Serial Experiment Lain lol XD . Also when I saw Japanese handwriting...haha ^_^'

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

Cancel

I would say everytime I see some Asian person it reminds me of anime, japanese restaurants, that would be the only things I see in an everyday life that remind me of Anime.

• May 07, 2006

CraftedWars

Totally confused @_@

Cancel

kendo, archery,tae kwon-do,akido,gang fights,hot guys haha all those stuff you can find in manga's

• May 25, 2006
Cancel

yelling at people NADE TEBAYO! (naruto)

merged: 05-26-2006 ~ 04:52am
nande**

• May 25, 2006
Cancel

Women with big brests. Sorry to say that but I'm a slave for a women with big boobs, kind of like every character in an anime.(Desert Punk)

• May 27, 2006

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Cancel

I have a brother who eerily resembles* Millions Knives, and I have a teacher who kind of looks like Nicholas D. Wolfwood (both from Trigun), with Cho Hakkai's personality (Saiyuki).

*"resemble" kind of sounds like that city in FMA, Rizembool (Spelling Check?).

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

• Jul 16, 2006

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

Cancel

Well whenever i just go out to dinner I think of anime ^^; I dunno why...

• Jul 16, 2006

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Cancel

I get reminded of anime when I see someone with colored hair. And sometimes I get mad when I get reminded of anime becuase I'm out of town and I have to wait for a few hours until i watch it. Also it makes me sad because I sometimes wish that I have a close friend who enjoys anime as much as I do and also that I dont have that much anime dvds to watch with. -_- But once I get a lot of money then I'll buy all the animes I see.

So, yea, I get reminded when I see colored hair people, or even worse, listening to some of my downloaded anime music thats on my I-pod. ^_^'

Signature Image

• Jul 16, 2006

Arrowny

Arrowny

the Wafflecopter

Cancel

there was one thing once, i saw a street name that started with "evangeli-" but did not end with "-on", lol. i think it ended with "-ne" or something, but you know what series im talking about.

most of the time though i dont like to associate real life and anime....they just seem like two completely different things.

• Jul 16, 2006

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

Cancel

wenevr i see ramen...soba.. or udon... i think of hana kimi's sano izumi eating kitsune udon bekuz of that... 'noodle-legged weasel'' thing ^^ haha! so funny ^^
an... wen i cook dinner... i think of eerie queerie's hasunuma an mitsuo
haha so weird... an yet kind funny ^^
m.i.a.!

• Aug 07, 2006

HolyAlchemy1

HolyAlchemy1

I want to marry Ama-chan!!!!!

Cancel

anything realy. Then ill go into my imaginary world and think its reall. some times i have trouble telling what is real or not. i have some big issues. LOLZ

• Aug 07, 2006
Cancel

one word: matrix

• Oct 17, 2006
Cancel

Um...well my friends and my boyfriend Randy...I dunno why,i think its cause i like anime and my friends+Randy are cool and i like them cause when i see them i feel happy.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.