Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Things that remind you of Anime - Minitokyo

Things that remind you of Anime

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

I don't love this song, but the guy in "Wake me up when september ends" when he says "Why don't you understand?", he makes me think so much about tsukasa from .Hack//Sign

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Well, I can relate pretty much everything and anything to anime if I try... but a common one for me is that whenever I see a Subaru car, I think of Tokyo Babylon...

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

the make me remind anime was the song.....

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I think probably the striky dyed colours of a person's hair.. especially Orange.. reminds me of Kenshin.. haha

Same as you ! when i hear planetes names or god of the mythologies, i think of sailormoon !
One time, i saw the new book of my fav caligraphist called Gilgamesh and it reminds me the anime of the same name and i laughed...
When i see books of aghata christie or conan doyle, i think about matentei conan...
When someone speak about the 12 signs of the chinese zodiac, it's Fruits basket...
And, each time i see a swordor a skull, it reminds me of Morgif from Kyou Kara Maou (i think i'm traumatized, this anime broke my vision of an evil sword forever)...

So, there are a lot of times when it happens ! i'm clumsy and my life look a lot like the ones from clumsy animes and mangas. my boyfriend once told me that mangaka were inspired by people like me to portrait their book's caracters... i'm wondering if isn't true sometimes...

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Lol, That's a Good one. I don't know.. I just think about Home when I'm at school.. then home leads to Computer, Then into Myspace, Then into Anime. LOL.

I'm Back!!

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

When I listen to music I can't help but think of anime.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

almost anything really :\

Signature

EVERYTHING! >_< nyahahaha^^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.