Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manga and music - Minitokyo

Manga and music

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I just wanted to know what kind of music others listen(spelled wrong most likely) to, me I like some Lloyd Banks(G-G-G G-unit) Fallout Boy, My Chemical Romance, and T.I. :sweat: Sorry if this has been done before.

When I read my beloved Manga I love to listen to Breathe, Celtic Woman, and Enya. All very good and I'm talking about my Manga too. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

ummm this turned up as a notification, what the heck?
but, i hate fallout boy. no offense, i usually listen to movie scores and soundtracks.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Sasusaku Forever

I listen to a lot of different genres... but I love gothic and asian music....

Signature

Sasuke Uchiha fan ^_^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

by far the best anime music I like to listen to is the last exile 2 sound track. I can listen to that doing just about anything. it is a very great cd.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.