Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Kind Of Digital monster that you like in you Own creation? - Minitokyo

What Kind Of Digital monster that you like in you Own creation?

Tagged under Digimon

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

The Way Of Arts~Springs forever

What Kind Of Digital monster that you like in you Own creation?
This post that i was post for those are who like the monster design in digital monster. What kind of your monster creation in your mind?^_~Strongest, Lame?cool?Mighty? Or anyelse, just comment here

Good and bad path just choosing by yourself,the future world will change with the path you choosen
Signature
Creator and page design Adminstrator on
GundamModelClub

Well, I would say to be the same height as me. It will look like Meganmanx but in his regular form.

i like a holy 1, can fly, in animal form like unicorn but not the unimon we saw at digimon, have some tatoo/sign in it back.
:p

Let me see. I'd want one that looks kind of like a baby elephant, which little pink wings that shouldn't work but do. And then she'd have a built-in stereo system and I would listen to "I'm Gonny Fly" by Sydney Forest. And she'd be able to talk at length about British literature.

hitsugaya18

hitsugaya18

Ice Swordsman

hmm a badger with one angel-like wing and one demon wing. emerald eyes silvery-gold fur big claws ans a tail that is really bushy

Mutou

Mutou

Memento Mori

I call for a dragon with 6 wings, a very hard carapace, red eyes, a tail as sharp as a sword and the wit of a tiger.

AsuCaga Forever.
--
Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 3 - New Fandom

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

The Way Of Arts~Springs forever

Hmm, me i think is like a cool Dynasty Mega Warrior , hold it with a gaint sword that seems like Odin Sword Slash in one KO.Slash all evil with Yin yang universe spirit power

Good and bad path just choosing by yourself,the future world will change with the path you choosen
Signature
Creator and page design Adminstrator on
GundamModelClub

deviant2

deviant2

Banned

any kind of monster ...

i want my girl like this (lmao) = Lillymon, Lilithmon, Sakuyamon /AncientMermaimon
ive drawn and create something like rosemon (i dont know the naked & dressed body, shoes, accessories /etc shape of rosemon), so create my own dress (my girls shape based),
the head caps already created, the wings (lillymon) was done, but the dress ... ahhh ... even i drawn it perfect-fully, even i create the dress by paper for the example ... sigh ... the tailor cant create my own dress, what a fool bas***d.

hoaamm ... thereis looooong road to create my self as his pair (couple).

I started programming because I needed money for food. Now, I'm so busy programming I don't have time to eat!
Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.