Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Kind Of Mobile Suit You want Drive When Encounter the War - Minitokyo

What Kind Of Mobile Suit You want Drive When Encounter the War

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

The Way Of Arts~Springs forever

He He.. :)This Post isn`t it special? i submit this thread for For GSD Funs
This thread for Mobile suit that you like to drive as pilot, what kind Of MS If you encounter the danger in War to protect your Loves, Freedom?Provindence?
Of any other MS design by your also can post here too! :DJust post in here^_~example
If you like the cool and honnor for justice character >like Kira, sure will choose the great kind of MSto protect your loves, Strike freedom Gundam ^_~
, Or else also can post it on here^_~

Good and bad path just choosing by yourself,the future world will change with the path you choosen
Signature
Creator and page design Adminstrator on
GundamModelClub

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

i'll build my own Gundam and maybe i'll just use this Gundam to proove my self to be the strongest in the universe,also to end the war with destroying all weapons,alliance(OMNI,ORB,ZAFT,etc)and all MS in the universe.

G.U.N.D.A.M Zero
Genetical
Ultracompact-
Nuclear
Deceptive
Armored
Maneuver
ZERO

here's the specs

Name: Assassin Gundam
Code : ZGMF-X954Z
Height: 19,9 Meters
Weight :86Tons
Allegance:For My Self

Equipments:
-N-Jammer canceler
-Ultracompact Nuclear Reactor (Nuclear Reactor + Ultracompact Fusion Reactor)
-Variabel Phase Shift Armor
-Zero System
-Search Eye
-Hyper Jammer
-Mirage Colloid
-Ciws
-AI (Artificial Intelegents for Backup system)
-Hyper mode (like God Gundam)
-Hyper Beam Barrier
-Genetical Core(for Pilot's Genetical Data)

Armanments:
-Hyperion Beam Gunblade(like Seifer's Gunblade in FF8[i'm a great fan of him] which i mdified with beam on it's blade and this is the MS's primary weapon which can destroy 1000 enemies in one swing)
-Twin Buster Riffle
-Heat Rod (Like Epyon's)
-hyper Beam Boomerang
-Hyper Lancerta Beam Saber
-Beam Shield's (like Legend's)
-Hyper Beam cannon
-Hand knuckle
-Palm Beam Cannon (Like Destiny's)
-Finger Claw
-Hyper Dragoon System

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

Oh my 0.0.. Is really extreme powerful the MS that you want for^_^" And so many weapon to ^_^"Scary ^_^'And so creative that your gundam creation design :)

Good and bad path just choosing by yourself,the future world will change with the path you choosen
Signature
GundamModelClub

Well, I'd like an insanely powerful gundam, like Akatsuki from GSD, or Forbidden Gundam from GS, or maybe a combination of the two. I liked the Forbidden Gundam because it resembled a mechanized grim reaper... hehe.

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

The Golden Armor Forbidden +equipment from Akastuki, sure extremly powerful defence ^_^' No one can hurt it with beam cannon if like this ^0^

Signature
GundamModelClub

ah.. I'd like Wing Gundam zero custom cause I like that wing and the powerful BeemBuster But I think if I own it I'll change to the Black color

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Paint Strike Freedom (GSD) Black and Red, and here you have my Gundam of WAR! Prolly rename Strike Chaos.

the akatsuki is so cool! its powerful and i like how it looks (gold everywhere! )..."sosyal pang mayaman!" hihihi... of course i want kira yamato's skills as a pilot! :)

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

neomusahi

neomusahi

Theres no harm trying anything..

me? i wanna use sword impulse.. wow look at the sword sure make me wanna use it! and destiny gundam too.. woohoo..
i wonder when it will be created in this really world? ^_^

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Meh, freakin overpowered gundams for the lose.
that includes strike freedom and the such...they suck.
Me? I will stick with a good old Sazabi, (non gundam) or if possible, I would like to have my personal Neu Ziel (yeah, that custom one for Char), now that be fun.
If not, I guess a simple impulse would be good enough, just to go with the times, otherwise, I will customize my own gundam Mk2, and/or Gundam RX-78, classiks for the win.

Oh speaking of which, I would paint the sazabi, instead of bright red, it will be dark red, or aeon blue.
Now, sazabi K custom, that be the name.
Neu Ziel wise, any color will do except for yellow, most prolly I will stick to the red, and or paint it dark colors, since I primarily do space battles.
That be my place.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Like Devildude, I go more with the older ones.
Impluse is not a bad choice, it can go between forms. [Fighter form to moblie suit form]

Learning little by little.
Signature

Modi

Modi

God of battle rage

eh i've got simple tastes like devildude me im thinking a personaly custom custom gouf (i.e. from 08th ms team)i'd prefer the electric whip be on teh left hand with the shield,the sword would just be on my right hip (im left handed :p ) and would have the chaingun on my right arm tho i would still beabl to fire from left hand with or without the chaingun. after that i would have to say a kampfer. followed by a dom or a ultra spiffily upgraded gelgoog,i think my colloers would be predominatly dark red and black. tho im a huge fan of the gundamwing gundams i think pretty much everyother gundam besides them are just slightly buffer mobilesuits but i think custom zeon stuff has serious potentail and gundams just come with to much bagage some one steals my gouf i get a new one and build it up agian then hunt them down and CRUSH them! bwahahahahahaha

Komm Susser Tod
the sad wish of a warrior
with noone and nothing
to fight for.

I think that I'll go with Wing Gundam (Katoki version). Forget the ZERO system, I don't need somthing screwing with my head; I'm messed up enough as it stands.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

two words:

ZERO WING!

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

i want a GUNDAM combination of all the GUNDAMS from Gundam WING, Gundam SEED, Gundam SEED DESTINY and the much awaited Gundam SEED ETERNITY

Abzuseilue

Abzuseilue

All combination? Oh my...But can you handle all the control system for all atk ,[laugh] XD

Signature
GundamModelClub

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would say striek freedom or a Zaku warrior.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

Okay, uh, Gressini, do you know the word overkill?

Anyway, my mobile suit would be somewhat of a refitted version of the Akatsuki, dubbed the ORB-1B Aurora (part of my work-in-progress fanfic)/

Unlike the Akatsuki, it doesn't really have a DRAGOON system (at least, not yet) and doesn't switch between backpacks.

The Aurora is slightly larger than the Akatsuki, carrying two additional linear cannons that sweep up over the shoulders to fire towards the front. And of course, at the dismay of those who hate it, it comes with the same gold-plated ablative armor. Its basic armaments include dual beam sabers and two slightly larger beam rifles. It has twin shoulder-mounted boosters like the Tallgeese 3 from GW:EW. It also has a set of gatling cannons next to the shoulders like the Wing Zero. It would be nuclear powered and have an N-Jammer canceller for support. After all, N-Jammers were banned after the First Bloody Valentine War, but they weren't all gotten rid of.

And Gressini, I bet you money my unit could fly in circles around yours. All that equipment does come with a price you know. You didn't mention anything about your propulsion systems.

I think i like to pilot Strike Freedom/SF. since i only know gundam from GS series. i like the DRAGOON system in SF. but i also like Gaia from GSD and Blitz from GS. well, maybe i want something powerful like SF, can be transformed like Gaia and have the ability of Mirage Colloid like Blitz. if i got these ability on my Gundam, it's enough i think. the rest is up to strategy how to fully use these advantage.

BalorYF19

BalorYF19

God of Death

I would take either New version of Freedom in Destiny, Wing Zero or the Char's suit from the original Seires

Since I only know preatty much about the old Gundam Wing my favorite was always Death scythes and i would love to pilot it.

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I've only watched GS/GSD so I'd love to pilot Akatsuki and Infinite Justice! Those two MS kick ass! ;)

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

I would like piloting Abyss from GSD. Underwater combo is great.

sakurachriss5510

sakurachriss5510

*~*~*evErlAsTinG*~*~*~

I want a combination of akatsuki and justice gundam. Maybe a new name like Faith Gundam would be nice XD

*tRue loVe prEvaiLs - asuCaga*

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.