Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SHinigami cup! Goooolden! - Minitokyo

SHinigami cup! Goooolden!

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

Is anyone loving the shinigami cup? XXD
I really love it!
The one of ep 75 was great :D
What do you guys think about it?

Signature Image

I loved that one on ep 75 when hitsugaya and the vice catain ,who's name can't seem to come to my mind right now, went to go take a bath and then the lady said that children have to beathe with adults and the vice captain said okay. Hisugaya's face turnd up side down he justa bout ta flip out. Every Shinigami cup Golden with hitsugaya is so funny!

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Yeah!Some of them are pretty funny!(When Kenpachi Was trying to put the Bell on his Hair!)They're really Funny!I like them!

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

*lol* i love them as well. Sometimes i can't wait so i see them first!
It's probably because i always can't wait to see if it's one with hitsuyaga toushirou in it!

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

This week was hilarious too, the best bit being me questioning...how the hell did Byakuya have a Nikkuman in his sleeves?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

I love the Matsumoto x Hitsugaya ones.

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

Quote by quillsSometimes i can't wait so i see them first!

Me tooo XD
I am loving hitsugaya and Byakuya!
I think they are really doing a good job :)
Yachiru is really funny too

Signature Image

The Shinigami Cup Golden eps are better than the fillers! That's what fillers should be about. The lesser explored characters back in soul society- less chance to spoil the manga

09Chiaki09

09Chiaki09

PROMISE

Hm...it really was funny...
I like the 1 where Byakuya went to attend the vice captains meeting. He jus stuffed the bun into Yachiru's mouth to shut her up...dat was so cute! >.<

I love the ones with ...
Byakuya and Yachiru and the ones with Ukitake and Hitsugaya..
=))

I love the ones with Byakuya and yachiri in there... man byakuya is so cute saying a banana is good for health and no need to change the prize... hehe hitsugaya's ones are also very cute~~~ haha

i love the one with byakuya and yachiru......it was so funny with the banana and bun!

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

its so funny. but seriously i think that bleach is getting damn boring

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

ow! it's soooooooooooo cool! I tought of a few my own! like: 'signs everywhere with 'no pets aloud' while Komamura passes by' or 'kenpachi stole hitsugaya's clubhouse and added a sign 'you must be this big to enter' at the front'

chiriann

chiriann

Twin sister of Jenova

Yes, Bleach is getting boring because of fillers. I hope they will end soon and everything will be back to normal. I love shinigamu cup too - this week was hilerious too :D

Signature

Shinigami's cup is a bit random, but it's better than nothing. Usually it's funny. ^^

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

I like it!
That's very funny!
I can't stop laugh if see that.....
>.<

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... really funny... especially the ones with byakuya and hitsugaya with them... coz they're usually seroius.... like the one in ep. 119 ...

Renji: I'd like to ask a favor...Captain... you don't have to go to my Vice captain's meetings when i'm out....
Byakuya: it's part of a captains duty to see to it that his vice captain's responsibilities are taken care of...
Renji: yes... but... wait... don't tell me you go to rukia's shinigami women's associations meetings too?

*Byakuya Smiles*

wahahahaha.... I luve shinigami cup....!

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

Yeah I remember that! Here's another one: the one where Renji was late because he had to get a hair cut. Renji says how even Byakuya's hair is. A few words later Byakuya says he uses Senbonzakura to cut it. Renji is shocked. Byakuya says he's joking. He(Renji) is relieved then shocked again. That he made a joke. That one was funny but kinda strange ya know cause BYAKUYA (KUCHIKI ICE PRINCE) MADE A JOKE! o_0 Gomen, sorry I accidentally pressed caps lock -_- :sweat:.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

I remember that too... LOL... I especially like the ones that include Byakuya and Hitsugaya...

merged: 06-10-2007 ~ 10:09pm
Oh... I've mentioned that... Gome... I realized too late... hehehehe....

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

he he, i love all of the shinigami cup...espesh the one where Sh?hei (aka 69 guy) gave Komamura the pet brush thing. lol, i laughed so hard when i saw that.

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

I like the part where kon pretended to be hanatarou. :)
anyway, I always like shin.cup with either kon or hanatarou :)

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

the zaraki putting on bells on his hair part is the funniest!

yay~
i really love it..it's very funny...i never not laugh after i sees it..it's very funny!
i like where there are byakuya and yachiru..it seems byakuya can't resist yachiru..
because yachiru is too childish to understand byakuya's word(i mean the meaning of what's byakuya sayings..)
LOVE SHINIGAMI CUP..GOLDEN~!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.