Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please tell me what u think - Minitokyo

Please tell me what u think

What do u think?

I can see why its deleted!
4 votes
I dont think its that bad...
7 votes
I love it. Why they deleted this?
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Here is my wallpaper that was deleted plz tell me what u think. I really love it and I worked hard for it but still it seems that wasnt enough
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7897/meanttobetogether28td.th.jpg
Please tell me what you think I need ur opinion cause i wanna be better.

(I found the way to fix the problem with the size ^^ )

well, i admit that i have no experience in making walls, but my opinion is that it looks very nice. I dont understand why its been deleted. Have you asked for a reason already?

sorry for my broken englisch, im from germany^^

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

You should post the full version so that we can analyze the quality of your work :)

Signature Image

we will need to see abigger version of it to give you a more accurate reasons/suggestions why it was deleted.

what i see from this small image is that the lens effect is too much it seems very overpowering.
the grass hill lookes alittle jaggered and doesnt seem to fit well with the sky ( this may just be ecause i cannot see the full size and this thumbnail maybe a little distorted)
the sky starts out nice at the top with the clouds but seems to loose focus and detail on the way down.

i can say much for the type though it looks like it should be moved up alittle

pleas post full version so we can have a better look

Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Well, you're meant to post a full view of the wallie, but from the thumb I can see that the colours are a bit - chunky. They are too saturated and differ too much. The green grass is way too green for the sky. I'd probably need to look close up for the details, but this might have been passed off as a filter wall (and I don't know how you made the rest of the wallpaper).

The composition is a bit empty too- because the text could have been moved a bit more the right- it's a bit too close to the edge.

Hope you post up a full version soon :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

zakaro

zakaro

I'm your princess

why don't you post a bigger resolution so we can analyze it better? :D
for what i see maybe the colors are too brigth, but i can't understant why they deleted it

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
This is my latest wall...
Signature

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

i can't see the larger version...? yup, i must admit that i'm not good waller too but honestly, i can say that you have done a nice wallie. But i can't comment more coz the pic is too small.

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

First of all thank you very much for ur nice words u dont know how much they mean to me. You guys give me sterngth to keep on :)
Sorry for the size of the image. I dont really know how to use imageShack :P
so here is full size of my wally enjoy ^^
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7897/meanttobetogether28td.jpg

myojin671

myojin671

myojin

I hope they put it back, i like it Katerina ^_^ you got my vote.

Signature

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Not bad... I like it a lot!

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

It's not bad :D...maybe the lens effect is too much...but, overall is fine anyway :D .
Hope to see more from u soon :D Good Luck!

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

zakaro

zakaro

I'm your princess

the wall is really good... is it at 300dpi resolution (minimal resolution for posting)?
maybe you should take down a bit the opacity of the lens effect...
btw it's really nice! i like it a lot! XD

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
This is my latest wall...
Signature

now seeing the bigger picture i still think the lens flare is too strong and over powering, the drop shadow/ bevel on the type doest go well, its a nice type face, in the right colour it will be able to stand nicely on its own, at the moment the gras is a very cartoon green colour where as the sky is a more natural blue, these to elements dont go well together and i think that, that is the main problem area with this wallpaper, the forground and background dont seem to have much aof a link between them

Signature Image

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Could you link to the original scan too?

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.