Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the Scariest Thing You've Ever Experienced? - Minitokyo

What is the Scariest Thing You've Ever Experienced?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Friends, would you please share about the scariest experience you've ever had? It's not always about seeing ghost or such, but can be an accident that threatens you to death, or else! Well, for me, it's the ghost though. I was looking at the tree in front of balcony of a villa (late night, during holiday) First was nothing at all, and suddenly, I saw a "thing", human-sized, all in white, and long-haired...looking at me...

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I don't have a scary experience per se, but as a child I had a few days where I was terrified to sleep. I had finally gotten a grasp (or so I thought) on the concept of death. But I kept thinking that when I die, I would lay in the ground still aware of my surroundings and be able to do nothing about it. Just forced to lie there surrounded by darkness, knowing that the outside world is going on without me. Many sleepless nights crying in my dad's arms saying "I don't wanna die." Thank God those days are over... not fun at all.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

When I was little, I had one of those kiddy pools. My mother wasn't watching me and at the time I was underwater. When I was about to go up for air, something heavy fell on me. I couldn't figure out what it was, and I was splashing around frantically trying to get up. It turned out to be the pool ladder. Luckily, after a while, my neighbor noticed I wadsn't just playing and I was actually stuck, he jumped over the fence and got the ladder off me. I couldn't stop crying after. >.<

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.