Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ear clogs/infections after a cold... - Minitokyo

Ear clogs/infections after a cold...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

As if things couldn't get worse, my right ear has been clogging up after a cold, now it's gotten clogged and painful. I made an appointment with the doctor today cause I couldn't sleep at all last night. Anyone else have similar experiences and advice?

-repeat-

I now that problem. It's probably caused by a sinus infection (If I remember correctly the sinus cavitys do have minor relation to the ear cavities.) so perhaps that is the cause and in that case I have one remedy. Poor warm tea up your nose and let it go down. So, if there is anything in your sinus cavities it should be opened enough that you be able to get it out. Other, less likely to work remedy is to devour some really really spicy food. (We're talking stuff that is about 500,000 plus Scovial units. [unit of measure in spicy-ness.]) try it, and if it doesn't work, there's always the doctor's antibiotics.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Thanx I got it flushed with a syringe of warm water flushed directly into the ear... it's weird at first, but then it feels good...

^_^

merged: 04-08-2006 ~ 08:17pm
OUCH, it still hurts the day after... just the canal itself is like enflamed

-repeat-

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.