Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chrno Crusade... Sad Ending or Happy Ending *spoiler* - Minitokyo

Chrno Crusade... Sad Ending or Happy Ending *spoiler*

Tagged under Chrno Crusade

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Pisaro

Pisaro

Zutto matte kara

Erm... This anime i don't know suppose recommend to you all or not... Because the ending is sad/happy.. i also don/t know...
Sad: Chrno and Rosetto die in ending.
Happy: Rosetto can die together with Chrno and end up with a smile and pieceful calm face.
What do you think for this anime.
Another question, do you cry when you encounter this ending..

The last love song on this little planet~~~ Chise & Shuji...

I did cry when I saw the ending for Chrno Crusade. Same thoughts..sad because they both died, happy because they could die together. I still wish they didn't die..I thought the story could go on a little more.

i think it ended so quickly, but i had fun watching it... the way those two died is kinda sweet!... :)

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

hmmm very sad i watched it three times by myself i cried buckets second with my friend in which i promised her i wouldnt cry and yet we cried third like one hour ago though i do love how it ends i just wish they can all be alive and happy though that would kinda ruin it.

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

owww.....i cried my heart out when i finsihed the ending....but i do agree with ur happy and sad part, but near the ending the whole story for me was like a pool of tears...its seemed like everyone i loved in there died and for all that Joshua still seemed clueless!

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Very sad ending, but quite fitting. You almost always expect everything to end up happy and when it doesn't, it just ends up all the more shocking and has a much greater impact. I didn't like to see Rosette go, but a well executed ending to say the least.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

It's more like a disappointing ending...-_- I was so into it for a while until I saw the ending---I'm very glad I bought subtitled (saved me $100+), seeing as where it was going.

Too many questions were left unanswered...like:
*Whatever happened to Joshua?
*So, Aion's still alive...right?
*Who killed Remington?

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

I think it`s abit dissapointing for the ending cause the main characters just die like this but i think inside the anime should be happy as they still die together...
Joshua lost his memories yet he was happily planning a story that happen in the past... Remington didn`t die and he was looking after joshua...
Aion i suppose he was dead, i was not clear abt him...

waaah so sad ending.. i cried all night.. it's so sad when joshua (dont know the spelling) don't remember anything about his sister.. so sad..

As Toshie-san did mention, Remington actually did not die. Some of you probably believe this because of the shot represented at the very end. This shot is actually the assassination attempt agains John Paul II at the Vatican. It is suggested that Aion was responsible for the guy shooting at the Pope, and Remington was witness to all of it.

Joshua's ending is indeed not too happy, apparently. But I like to think that after he wrote a story about the adventures of her sister, Chrno and himself, maybe someone made it a novel book ^^ and Joshua could have part of the earnings so he could live with commodities the rest of his life...^^ maybe sharing them with the nuns...

But getting to the point (boy, this is such an extense topic opinion .-.) ...I really cried at the ending...even at listening "Sayonara Solitaire" (the Ending theme)...I cried and kept away from that series for almost a month =S I didn't even want to listen to the songs.....I returned to watch again the series, to study some details from the beginning. But even today..."Sayonara Solitaire" still makes me cry, in silence...it is a sad ending really, but I've learned to feel happy for Rosette and Chrno, for their souls...

Wel...there, my opinion ^^ sorry about the length...

P.S. THIS IS MY FAVORITE ANIME ^^ BECAUSE IT IS SPECIAL FOR ME....

it was a nice anime very awesome story the ending was very sad i even cried :)

I think the anime is good but when i saw the ending it was very sad. But i not understand all many of the story even after i wacth it a dozen time?

I just finished watching it. A trully fantastic ending, i could hardly keep myself from crying.

I've been madly i love with this series for a really loong time... and the ending never fails to make me cry. Its so sad, but like you say - its happy because Rosettte and Chrno die togeather... sniff sniff. i think its one of the things that makes this series so great - the whole tragic love story thing, it may sound corny but its just so true. and i love it so much =P
^^'

Definately my favorite anime ending so far. Extremely well executed. Animes aren't famed for having good endings, really.

I really wish someone would make a wallie of that photo... x_x

Signature
Obey the Gods, Honor the Ancestors, Love the People, Serve the Rulers

I thought it was sad and happy too, Sad because i love those two characters and happy because they looked so in love and calm about dying with each other. I cried when Rosette said she didn't want to die yet, i felt sorry for her. But it was still a great series, absolutely loved it !

PAche

PAche

hoarder

hmm i think chrno crusade's ending is what makes it more realistic.i mean, if they had miraculously lived, it would only serve to, well, let the author make a fool of himself.after all the dying danger, they end up living, that kind of thing.and it wouldn't stand out from other animes where the ending is wierd.this ending, its real, its something that can happen in real life.although it is a sad ending, and i don't like sad endings, but i think the whole feel of the anime would be gone if it had been a happy ending

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

coyotes

Demonic Ice Mirrors

Sad. Death is always a sad ending, especially for characters like Rosette and Chrno. There's absolutely nothing to hate about them. At least they died beautifully.
If only I didn't accidentally read stupid spoilers before watching it, I may have actually shed a few tears watching that final scene of Chrno and Rosette...

I think sad, not only because of thier deaths, but because it turned out to be for nothing. They died and their enemy lived on and now there is no one who can rival Aion's power.

The world is defenseless and I'm sure it will be his soon enough

(SPOILERS IF YOU HAVNT READ THE MANGA)
They both die in the anime? and Aion lives? thats very different to the manga. in that Aion gets exploderised on eden and Chrno lives, Rosette dies though. Chrno is like the most powerful thing ever what could possibly kill him, on second thoughts dont answer that im getting the anime soon

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

i think that it is really sad.

Oooooh... that ending... *shakes fist*

I see the ending as both happy and sad. My girlfriend didn't spoil the ending for me, but she said she'd cried. I thought I'd prepared myself, but I cried like a baby. The whole series hinted towards this ending. You know that the two of them are linked and that time is running out. I can admit that I didn't expect both to die, but in hindsight I really can't picture either of them living alone.

Terrific series.

i say its both happy and sad

very very late but....
Aion is still alive (sorry to say this but) due to the sins of man (from the series) that Aion regenerated from the sins of man and came back seeing remington (immortal i think) and killing him (how we dont know) Joshua i think is already dead seeing remington as a begger and the setting in the end was rome (been a long time so I forgot) so IF i hope that Chrono Crusade will be back (i wish but eh) having Azmaria Hendrich being the main character and have the timeclock thing around her neck and somehow making a demon fall to earth and the cycle begins again BUT in a different time period (OOOHHH gave them an idea) so ummm yeah...sorry i just had a moment for it.....

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.