Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Parents are 'bout to Diverce. What'll You Do? - Minitokyo

Your Parents are 'bout to Diverce. What'll You Do?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

If (I say if, because I pray that this'll never happen to us) someday your parents fights so hard, and then a word "divorce" almost seem to go out, what will you do? Do you try so hard to prevent it (if so, what is your attempt?), or you will just leave it to them, and start thinking to choose who will you follow?
Are you a type that say "If my parents are happy, than I am happy too" or "Family is Everything"?

MenchiKun

MenchiKun

o.O LIES ITS ALL LIEEES!

My parents are Divorced, have been for the last 8 years, Its hard eitherway you look at it, my father despite him wanting the deivorce has proberbly had a harder time of it, In the end its hard to say because if they stayed together it might of led to a self-destructive pattern or it might worked things out, my family depsite the divorce is still pretty close, it just dpeends on all situations, at the time i was to young to do anything about it anyway

PAche

PAche

hoarder

there was once it happened but the word divorce remained as just a word and not into an action, thankfully.truth be told, all i did was think about what i'd do when they're separated and not how to stop it.call me unfeeling but i really didnt see fit to worry about it.that thing is between the two of them, not me, and i've learnt to let people be when it doesn't involve you

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

FloralFallal

FloralFallal

Lover of shirtless anime men

My parents got divorced when I was 6 and I'm 25 now. I guess I have a totally different feeling about my parents divorce. My dad is an alcoholic and it's just hard for me to understand why, when your parents get divorced, you would want to spend time with the other parent. Now as for trying to stop parents from getting divorced, well, I've never believed that you should get kids involved in adult issues like that. I think that if my parents would have stayed together my life would be way more screwed up than it is so I'm glad that my mom got us away from that lifestyle.

Signature Image
Thanks again to Tinbad for my avi and sig

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

I was going to say something, but I am no Dr. Phil.

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

my parents are always fighting and I want them SEPARATED :D
that would be cool!

Signature Image

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

My parents got divorced...about three years ago. I didn't like the idea of my parents separating, but I didn't want Mom to fight with Dad anymore. However, my family's a bit weird in the way that my father has still lived with us since. He hasn't cheated on my mom again (wow, getting personal here XD), but my mom still hounds him like a jealous wife XD It's kinda comical...but I'm glad they're still together---I've since warmed up to my dad even more than before...strangely 0_0

Like I said, my family's a bit weird. Anyway, personal experience aside, I don't think the kids can really do much when the parents file for divorce. The power is pretty much in the parents' hands (as in custody and so forth...mother USUALLY gets the kids). The only power the kids have on the subject of divorce is the prevention of divorce. They're the thread that keeps husband and wife together, pretty much. Once the thread is cut and the divorce filed, there's not much the kid can do...unless he/she somehow settles the parents' problems---unlikely.

Wow, I delved deeper into this than I wanted to XD Haha...I should go now XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

I knw alot of couples have been divorcing each i really felt very sad... As for me, i have a different view la, if my parents want to divorce i won`t stopped them although i will not want to see that but if they are not happy together then y make each other so unhappy abt life? Make it easier for the child and themselves, which is a more suitable decision... If i`m a child i will treat it as having two houses, go on vacation when switching... I would rather be like that then living in a house of fear when everyday parents are quarreling....

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.