Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Berserk WIP - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

This has to be the hardest wall I've ever done.
The background is a stock photo I found on deviantart......I spent about 5-6 hours smudging avery little tile [my eyes still hurt >.<]
I found the scan on animepaper and smuged it too [another couple of hours] to make it fit a bit with the bg. Added some textures, played a bit with brightness and contrast and here I am.
I still feel that I could do something to improve it [apart from adding text] but I don't know what.

All suggestions/tips are really welcome :)

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8748/berserk2cl.th.jpg

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I'd suggest you alter the perspective. It looks to much like a pose and not as if he is preparing to go down the passage to do battle. Maybe change/alter the BG so that it looks as if he is looking at an enemy off the page.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Nighteye's patience with smudging is o.o

It does look like it's missing something, but I can't put my finger on it either. Perhaps you could try some grunge brushing.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.