Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever had detention ? - Minitokyo

Have you ever had detention ?

Ever had detention ?

Yeah !
29 votes
No way !
4 votes
Not saying .
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

I been to detention for like 32 times and I am just 9 years old ! :sweat: Because I hit my teacher's car with a pair of shoes and it was an eccident ! I was late for school because I had to play with my Game Boy , its a disease ! And also for eating my cel phone :sweat: and Blah blah blah ...................................... And all of this was a disease ! X-O :sweat:

Signature

Yeah totaly . 95Elizabeth how did you eat your own cel phone ? I really think you should go see the doctor . Well anyway like I was saying I been to detention for 2 times ( only ) .

Yeah totaly . 95Elizabeth how did you eat your own cel phone ? I really think you should go see the doctor . Well anyway like I was saying I been to detention for 2 times ( only ) .

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

yeah...its soooooooo boring....you cant even talk or nothing in there....there all like tellin yu to just shut up and do nothing it sucks soo bad -_- and all of this for very dumb reasons like being late to class, too much makeup, your skirt is too short..blahblahblah ....it seems to last forever with that clock just ticking away......and then i get stressmarks on my face and wish that thing wuld just shut up..but i cant say nothing about it cus then probly get another detention.ugh...nyways i h8 it! >_<

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

Yeah so do I .

Signature

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I got lunch detentions in middle and high school; I either missed lunch or I brought my lunch to the detention room. it wasn't too bad...we just did homework or drew or something, as long as we didn't talk.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I had detention before, only once when I was in junior high.
It lasted for 5 minutes. :D

Signature

i had only once... because of my straight tardiness...XD but i didn't showed up in the detention room though...:)

SUFI

SUFI

hello! everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i never got detention hearing all the comments it seems its the most horrible thing which could happen to one^_^.

yes, but just once. ive always managed to either not be caught or talk my way out of a situation.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

uhm yeah, detention, suspention, onsite, and expulsion... bwaahahaha.. I've had all the flavors and onsite sux the most, all you do is sit there quietly and do your work... but at least you're doing something... suspension is usually nice, you just get to go home or whatever... it's like missing learning is some punishment... bleh, expelled myself out and did homeschool, finished 1.5 years of school in 6 months... it's a joke if you bloody study and work your ass off.

-repeat-

Quote by natsuki-home

yeah...its soooooooo boring....you cant even talk or nothing in there....there all like tellin yu to just shut up and do nothing it sucks soo bad and all of this for very dumb reasons like being late to class, too much makeup, your skirt is too short..blahblahblah ....it seems to last forever with that clock just ticking away......and then i get stressmarks on my face and wish that thing wuld just shut up..but i cant say nothing about it cus then probly get another detention.ugh...nyways i h8 it!

I have to agree with you. I hate detentions. It's soooo boring and you get it for stupid reasons. Well... I stuck my tounge out at the head-teacher, and got landed in a classroom for a hour copying....and copying. Serves me right I guess LOL XD

i've only had detention once... it was way back in grade school (5th)... i had it bcuz i didnt turn in my homework that i was supposed to do... and the fact that i got so many Es on my tests... yeah... that was life for me back then...

check out my xanga!

It might sound odd but I have NEVER had detention, not yet atleast . . .

heyhey~ no?
no detention in varsity..

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

yeah 'bout 7 times in high school. they also tried to suspend me three times. lets just say i miss a lot of school. what sucks is that you don't have an option but to take the detention after school. also, if you fall asleep, talk (a single word) etc... if you do, you get kicked out and get to come the next day, even if you only had a couple of minutes to go. you do the full time the next day again.

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

I had detention a few times for just forgetting to do homework... and I never went to them XD

I had detention since 5th grade till 8th grade. Did a lot of bad things especially drugs. I wanted to try different kinds of drugs so i did.
Ice......... Nahhh.... Coke........Nope. Marijuana............. Yep. mah favorite. oh yeah, i smoked and chew too sometimes but i SMOKED WEED EVERYDAY OX Even during our field trips to rock islands, hiking and stuff, me and my friends smuggle in a few joints and betelnut, and ciggarette so that we can get hi, chew and you know........
enjoy ourselves. But man when we get caught.......... we either, clean the restrooms(boys do the boys and girls do the girls), or clean every single classrooms from 1st graders to 8th graders. Or we cut grasse around the campus either with our own hands, sickle or bushcutter. Sometimes our detention last a week or even months, which sucked.
And right after our detention is done, we do it all over again, and we get caught again. Though, sometimes we don't get caught which is cool X-P :)

I had alot of teachers that pissed me off and yeah they gave me detention.....they were mostly weird too.

detendion? me? loads of times, but i never serve them which get's me in more trouble. when 2:00 hits im done with school. if they wanna punish me they better do it on there own time. i'd much rather get supended for obivios reasons. when i don't serve the detention they just put me in iss (in school detention) which means i just sit out the class that i was given detention. what can i say, i'm just a magnet for trouble.

merged: 04-27-2006 ~ 09:31am
detendion? me? loads of times, but i never serve them which get's me in more trouble. when 2:00 hits im done with school. if they wanna punish me they better do it on there own time. i'd much rather get supended for obivios reasons. when i don't serve the detention they just put me in iss (in school detention) which means i just sit out the class that i was given detention. what can i say, i'm just a magnet for trouble.

The first time I got detention was the second day of school....it was the saddest thing I've evern experienced....but nowadays.....if I were to get detention (which I don't) I would acutally enjoy it........it's a great way to get homework done....becuase you don't have any distractions....

i think everyones had detentions before... BUT in grade school.....
getting detentions in secondary school is just weird.... ( discluding suspensions )

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

wtf? detentions was a normal thing

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

i got detention on the first day of school for cutting the lunch line :D and once got lunch detention for every period of my lunch because some guy stole this girl's animal crossing game.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.