dancing games o,o

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Seiba

Seiba

ai shiteru guillo!

Cancel

well, i was wondering if anybody here in MT is a Pump it Up/ Dance Revolution/ or some other dancing game fanatic?, because uhn.. i am not a very good follower of those games, thought (i am still a beginner on them), but anyway i like them ^_^', i like the songs and the videos that appears on them, also i think that they make me to do some good exercise xD

so, what do you think of dancing games?..o,o

mehh! x3~

Cancel

They're fun, although I haven't actually danced to them. Let's just say my fingers have been doing the dancing. ;)

Signature Image

• Apr 09, 2006
Cancel

I just downloaded stepmania cos I was bored, and lets just say dancing on your keyboard isn't very fun, might have to shell out for a dance pad, or let sleeping dogs lie.

• Apr 10, 2006
Cancel

I've only played DDR but I want to get pretty good at Pump It Up and In the Groove cuz those are really awesome too ^_^

• Apr 10, 2006
Cancel

Dance Dance Revolution is quite awesome. My friends and I used to 'play' all the time, and it is a great source of exercise while having fun.

• Apr 10, 2006

OtakuDrewrbb

OtakuDrewrbb

Great Teacher Largo - MegaTokyo

Cancel

lol i used to be awsome 3-4 years ago maniac now i can only do standard :( OMG i suck now but then agian i'm out of practice lol

You are all going to fight the Zombies, you can take my mind but not my spirt. Mosh Mosh Revolution!!!

• Apr 10, 2006
Cancel

DDR is reallly fun. I have those cheap thin mats but they don't do much good when it comes to heavy mode. I want to get a metal pad but those costs a lot T_T

• Apr 11, 2006

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Cancel

DDR is fun, but the mat quality isn't that great. I've gone through quite of few of them already. I prefer Pump It Up because the setup of the pad. But you can't configure it as much as DDR, and it takes a while to set up onto my TV. They're both really fun, and good if you need to get your fix of gaming and exercise done at the same time. ^_^'

• Apr 11, 2006

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Cancel

Well, all I have is the 'Bust A Groove' series. They were pretty good. :)

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

• Apr 11, 2006

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

Cancel

Hahaha there fun to play and even funnier to make fun of people. I swear if you watch people play those games at an arcade it's hilarious hahaha :D

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

Cancel

Yeah with the whole mat thing with DDR, it slips and slides around while you're playing so you end up pressing completely different buttons.

• Apr 13, 2006

renegadepsyche

renegadepsyche

Notoriously Hysterical

Cancel

DDR is pretty addictive once you get into it. I have played the Bust a Groove games and they are so fun. Awesome characters ^_^

Signature Image

• Apr 13, 2006

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

Cancel

gack! i love em! i used to be obsessed with ddr O.O but im busy now so me and friends just get together ounce awhile and bug out! X_X

'Signature
	Image'

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Cancel

I like the idea of DDR, and other games of that genre, but when it comes to actually participating in them, I'm really bad at it!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

• May 06, 2006

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.