Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 dancing games o,o - Minitokyo

dancing games o,o

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Seiba

Seiba

kwe!

well, i was wondering if anybody here in MT is a Pump it Up/ Dance Revolution/ or some other dancing game fanatic?, because uhn.. i am not a very good follower of those games, thought (i am still a beginner on them), but anyway i like them ^_^', i like the songs and the videos that appears on them, also i think that they make me to do some good exercise xD

so, what do you think of dancing games?..o,o

mehh! x3~

They're fun, although I haven't actually danced to them. Let's just say my fingers have been doing the dancing. ;)

Signature Image

I just downloaded stepmania cos I was bored, and lets just say dancing on your keyboard isn't very fun, might have to shell out for a dance pad, or let sleeping dogs lie.

I've only played DDR but I want to get pretty good at Pump It Up and In the Groove cuz those are really awesome too ^_^

Dance Dance Revolution is quite awesome. My friends and I used to 'play' all the time, and it is a great source of exercise while having fun.

OtakuDrewrbb

OtakuDrewrbb

Great Teacher Largo - MegaTokyo

lol i used to be awsome 3-4 years ago maniac now i can only do standard :( OMG i suck now but then agian i'm out of practice lol

You are all going to fight the Zombies, you can take my mind but not my spirt. Mosh Mosh Revolution!!!

DDR is reallly fun. I have those cheap thin mats but they don't do much good when it comes to heavy mode. I want to get a metal pad but those costs a lot T_T

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

DDR is fun, but the mat quality isn't that great. I've gone through quite of few of them already. I prefer Pump It Up because the setup of the pad. But you can't configure it as much as DDR, and it takes a while to set up onto my TV. They're both really fun, and good if you need to get your fix of gaming and exercise done at the same time. ^_^'

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Well, all I have is the 'Bust A Groove' series. They were pretty good. :)

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

Hahaha there fun to play and even funnier to make fun of people. I swear if you watch people play those games at an arcade it's hilarious hahaha :D

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

Yeah with the whole mat thing with DDR, it slips and slides around while you're playing so you end up pressing completely different buttons.

renegadepsyche

renegadepsyche

Notoriously Hysterical

DDR is pretty addictive once you get into it. I have played the Bust a Groove games and they are so fun. Awesome characters ^_^

Signature Image

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

gack! i love em! i used to be obsessed with ddr O.O but im busy now so me and friends just get together ounce awhile and bug out! X_X

'Signature Image'

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I like the idea of DDR, and other games of that genre, but when it comes to actually participating in them, I'm really bad at it!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.